Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

I wish I could help fox, they have lost their American loyalty due to severe partisanship

when did they have american loyalty?

I dont know , maybe they never had any.

I still wish they would see how badly this reflects on them as a news station.

I think they may have just jumped the shark, one million to one party and no covering the biggest news in seven years because they would have to talk nice about Obama for a minute or two.

I am just sooo glad they are coming home.

The only reason that withdrawal of troops is feasible now is due to the success of the Bush-Petraeus Surge, which Senator Obama opposed.

NYT HEADLINE:

Sun Rises in East: ANOTHER OBAMA PROMISE KEPT!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

rdean, you fucking robot.:lol:

Remember the "good old days" of "you broke it, you own it?"

That's turned in to, "Republicans went and "broke it", the Democrats have to "own it".
when are you going to wake up and realize that there will still be 50k troops in Iraq

I wish I could help fox, they have lost their American loyalty due to severe partisanship

when did they have american loyalty?

I dont know , maybe they never had any.

I still wish they would see how badly this reflects on them as a news station.

I think they may have just jumped the shark, one million to one party and no covering the biggest news in seven years because they would have to talk nice about Obama for a minute or two.

I am just sooo glad they are coming home.
when are you going to understand that YOUR posts make you look like a fucking moron?

I love this country and our troops , this is news worth reporting and the entire country should be glad.

NYT HEADLINE:

Sun Rises in East: ANOTHER OBAMA PROMISE KEPT!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

rdean, you fucking robot.:lol:

Remember the "good old days" of "you broke it, you own it?"

That's turned in to, "Republicans went and "broke it", the Democrats have to "own it".
when are you going to wake up and realize that there will still be 50k troops in Iraq

i don't know how you feel about this, Dive, but I think those military bases are permanent. doesn't matter who the president is.

I love this country and our troops , this is news worth reporting and the entire country should be glad.

what makes you think the whole country isn't? aside from the fact that we WILL have troops stationed there for 100 years, as McCain predicted.

all the other stations have their shows on hold to cover the best news this country has had in 7 years.

The last trucks are passing into Kuwait now. Great coverage by MSNBC.
I watched Bush's "Shock and Awe" too.

what makes you think the whole country isn't? aside from the fact that we WILL have troops stationed there for 100 years, as McCain predicted.

Not combat troops.

their butts are not on the line like thay have been for 7 years.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY!

Do you think I care about Fox ratings?

I care about these troops being out of theater and on their way home.

I wish Fox cared too

I don't think Fox gives a good goddamn what you think. Their ratings are just fine without your input.. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back