LA's Ariel Pink says he attended January 6 Trump rally in Washington, did not go to Capitol. Record label dropped him anyway, for attending event

i stand with Pink!

They should have dropped him for his earlier rant claiming that lying media psychos were gunning for Trump. The idiot was obviously nuts.
Lying media has been assassinating trump since before he was elected. Are you really that dishonest?

I had to read about him on his wiki page:
Many of Pink's remarks in interviews have incited controversy, particularly among left-leaning indie music communities.[12] Some of his provocations included "It’s not illegal to be racist", "This gay marriage stuff pisses me off", and his expressed "love" for necrophiliacs, pedophiles, and the Westboro Baptist Church.[12] His negative press reached a peak around the release of Pom Pom, when detractors variously labelled him a "troll", a "beta male", and a "misogynist".[73] Fans argued that he is simply a glib speaker.[74][nb 6]
snip
In December 2020, during a podcast appearance, Pink stated that he believed the recent election results were tampered by the Democratic party "in some sort of collaboration with China". He opined that Trump represented "an indictment on anything bullshit ... I'm so gay for Trump, I would let him fuck me in the butt."[85] Furthermore, he voiced skepticism with the scientific community, saying that many of their claims, including those for climate change, "probably [are] bullshit" and politically influenced, and added that he had disagreed with his father, a medical doctor, about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine.[85]
-----------------------------
I can see they don't want to be associated with him.

I have a question. What is supposed to be more important, the reason why the person was dropped or the reason why they were given a contract in the first place?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't remember the Dixie Chicks getting dropped from their label eighteen years ago and because of so many fans choosing to walk away from them, they vert well could've been kicked to the curb in such a way.....but they weren't. Maybe it was due to so many new fans taking over the empty spaces that the former fans left behind. What makes this guy's former company think that the same thing won't happen with him?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back