Larry Sabato on CNN

Not stupid at all. Their goal wouldn't be to get Romney elected. It would be to split the vote to make sure Trump wasn't elected. The GOP would rather help the Democrats than to chance allowing Trump to win.
Exactly...post #4
The Establishment will lose in that effort as Trump base is so broad it wont lose to a major third party candidate. Actually I think a major Third party bid gives him a better chance of winning as it will cut into angry Democrats more than Republicans.

Keep in mind that Obama swore to keep jobs in the USA and he totally betrayed Democratic Union members in that regard. And Hillary promises to conntinue what Obama has done.

Not stupid at all. Their goal wouldn't be to get Romney elected. It would be to split the vote to make sure Trump wasn't elected. The GOP would rather help the Democrats than to chance allowing Trump to win.
Exactly...post #4
The Establishment will lose in that effort as Trump base is so broad it wont lose to a major third party candidate. Actually I think a major Third party bid gives him a better chance of winning as it will cut into angry Democrats more than Republicans.

Keep in mind that Obama swore to keep jobs in the USA and he totally betrayed Democratic Union members in that regard. And Hillary promises to conntinue what Obama has done.

Seems to me the GOP has a HUGE problem. They don't know how to handle Donald and as a result may devour themselves from within. INCREDIBLE!

Forum List

Back