Larry Flynt Offers $1M Reward for Mitt Romney Tax Returns

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
It’s no secret that Larry Flynt, the often-controversial founder and publisher of Hustler magazine, is not a fan of Mitt Romney. (Maybe that’s because the Republican nominee has said that he supports federal obscenity laws—which aren't exactly good Flynt’s business.) It’s also no secret that Romney opponents have been dying to get their hands on his unreleased tax returns, which, they claim, could prove that the candidate hasn't been paying his fair share of taxes. Now, Flynt is joining their cause by offering a $1 million reward for Romney's tax information.

Flynt is taking out full-page ads in this Sunday’s edition of The Washington Post and Tuesday’s USA Today that promises “up to $1 million” for the dirt on Romney’s “unreleased tax returns and/or details of his offshore assets, bank accounts and business partnerships.” (But before you go calling the Hustler hotline, be aware that Flynt will need “documented evidence of your claims.”)

Larry Flynt Offers $1M Reward for Mitt Romney Tax Returns | Adweek

This is a hilarious - because I thought of Flynt as soon as I heard that Romney's tax returns were being held for ransom. I also thought of Wikileaks, Julian Assange.

Thank you, Larry Flynt.

Isn't illegal to offer a Bounty for something that can only be obtained illegally? Is he suggesting someone hack in, or Break in and steal them? If so, shouldn't he be charged with something? lol

Personally I think Romney should call his bluff and tell him he will show them if he gives the money to Charity, and show the damn things. We all know what's in them. Huge Income taxed at the Cap Gains Rate. Just be done with it, Let you left wing Loons point and scream about how unjust the Cap Gains tax is, and claim he gamed the system. You will do that anyways.

But what do I know lol.

Flynt? now theres a stellar pillar of the liberal left moral compass.
I'll take him up on his offer for the million bucks, with Eastwood as my body guard i'll give him just what he wants.

If Romney is hiding anything politically damaging in his tax returns, he may have some restless nights between now and election day. I am most interested about whether he participated in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for foreign tax evaders.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Romney's tax returns: Is the 2009 Swiss bank account amnesty what he doesn't want us to see?

Choose Your Own Romney Tax Return Adventure - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Middle Class Political Economist: Is the Noose Closing Around Romney's Tax Returns?

Romney tax returns will come out sooner or later.

Forum List

Back