Larry Elder gets heated and defensive when asked about his disrespect for woman: "my mother was a female!"

Is that a replay of Newsom, Pelosi & Company?
Just how many rolling Black outs, limited water, limited housing outlandish taxes can California take?
Yeah, I get it. Can't see the larger picture. Cost of living, real estate, land prices, a state beset by natural and unnatural issues.
California is a victim of its own successes..and failures. I would have thought having Arnie as Gov would have brought home the
fact that Republicans have just as few answers as Democrats have in the running of that state.

Yeah, I get it. Can't see the larger picture. Cost of living, real estate, land prices, a state beset by natural and unnatural issues.
California is a victim of its own successes..and failures. I would have thought having Arnie as Gov would have brought home the
fact that Republicans have just as few answers as Democrats have in the running of that state.
Arnie was married into the KENNEDY alcoholics and crook clan---did you REALLY think that he would do anything good. I mean he was better than Newsom, but he is still a Kennedy.

Last edited:
Arnie was married into the KENNEDY alcoholics and crook clan---did you REALLY think that he would do anything good. I mean was better than Newsom, but he is still a Kennedy.
Yeah..if that's your comparison argument, it doesn't hold much water. I mean, look at Larry Elder. I don't care what his skin color is. Republicans scraped the absolute bottom of the toilet for this turd.
Who thought this asshat would be a good idea?...oh yeah..California Republicans. Like I said, Democrats need to revamp that damn recall law.

California is the most beautiful state in our country, IMHO.

But good grief, who wants to live where the homeless are allowed to poop on the sidewalk and set up a tent at the beach?

Yeah..if that's your comparison argument, it doesn't hold much water. I mean, look at Larry Elder. I don't care what his skin color is. Republicans scraped the absolute bottom of the toilet for this turd.
Who thought this asshat would be a good idea?...oh yeah..California Republicans. Like I said, Democrats need to revamp that damn recall law.
What type of comment is that...why would you even bring up his color when color wasn't even mentioned? You obviously do care about his color--how dare a black man run for a republican office is actually what you are thinking.

Hun, I don't know much about Elders--but let's face it...he can't be any worse than Newsom can he if all you got to attack him with is that he is a BLACK man running as a Republican. How dare he!!

But good grief, who wants to live where the homeless are allowed to poop on the sidewalk and set up a tent at the beach?
Uh...that's really nothing new. I saw that in SF and LA...in the 90's.
And you really haven't lived until you've seen two homeless people..having sex in the street...between two parked cars...yuck...

I love southern CA (San Diego county). I'd retire there if I could afford it...which I can't.
The Sierra's are beautiful. The desert is beautiful..and terrifying.

Simply saying CA's issues are both a result of success and failure..wrapped into one.
Those with money will do well there. Those without...well, you've stated the above.

What type of comment is that...why would you even bring up his color when color wasn't even mentioned? You obviously do care about his color--how dare a black man run for a republican office is actually what you are thinking.

Hun, I don't know much about Elders--but let's face it...he can't be any worse than Newsom can he if all you got to attack him with is that he is a BLACK man running as a Republican. How dare he!!
Because Larry...well..for lack of a better word (if you're not a South Park fan)..is a token. A black man that white people like you can relate to as being safe. As identifying with your beliefs. He thinks like you do. Therefore, you find him comfortable..and you can get behind him, and even vote for him. Problem is...he's an incompetent, gloming POS.

And yes, I know this is EXACTLY what you and your ilk thought about Obama. Difference being, Obama wasn't a blatant opportunist.
Can Elder be any worse than Gavin Newsome?...oh yeah (see the aforementioned Arnie).

Uh...that's really nothing new. I saw that in SF and LA...in the 90's.
And you really haven't lived until you've seen two homeless people..having sex in the street...between two parked cars...yuck...

I love southern CA (San Diego county). I'd retire there if I could afford it...which I can't.
The Sierra's are beautiful. The desert is beautiful..and terrifying.

Simply saying CA's issues are both a result of success and failure..wrapped into one.
Those with money will do well there. Those without...well, you've stated the above.
It seems pretty elementary to me to not allow your homeless to live like that. I sure don't get why democrats think this is a good idea.

The entire state is astoundingly beautiful (except the big cities). But its such a messed up place in so many ways.

It seems pretty elementary to me to not allow your homeless to live like that. I sure don't get why democrats think this is a good idea.

The entire state is astoundingly beautiful (except the big cities). But its such a messed up place in so many ways.
It's been building and happening for decades. This isn't anything new. And no one thinks its a good idea.
The issue has just gone beyond the point of being able to be controlled except with Band-Aids. A long term
solution would take literally BILLIONS of dollars...and that still wouldn't address a lot of the base issues.

It's been building and happening for decades. This isn't anything new. And no one thinks its a good idea.
The issue has just gone beyond the point of being able to be controlled except with Band-Aids. A long term
solution would take literally BILLIONS of dollars...and that still wouldn't address a lot of the base issues.
Enabling addicts never has a happy ending. It got out of hand because CA is rather stupid about how to deal with addiction and mental disease. They seem to think if they allow this ridiculous behavior, it will help the addicted and mentally ill. It's just the opposite and the rest of civilization has to live with the mess caused by CA's enabling.

Enabling addicts never has a happy ending. It got out of hand because CA is rather stupid about how to deal with addiction and mental disease. They seem to think if they allow this ridiculous behavior, it will help the addicted and mentally ill. It's just the opposite and the rest of civilization has to live with the mess caused by CA's enabling.
And the people who have been driven out of their homes because they just can't make rent (because even two or three jobs won't pay it)?, or the veterans who end up on the street because of the physical and mental issues of what they've seen, and what they've done for country?..or let's face it, the people that suffer mental health issues that just slip through the cracks. It's not all about addiction. Again. There are no easy issues and any real solutions will require REAL money to be spent...which means the uncomfortable issue of raising taxes on corporation and wealthy individuals will have to be discussed and resolved at some point.

Democrats sure love voting the same crooked, lying politicians into office.
It's true that Democrats cut a lot of hair at the polls.
As do Republicans....rinse...repeat..
Or if the Republicans are deemed to have long hair because they aren't skinheads.
..or let's face it, the people that suffer mental health issues that just slip through the cracks. It's not all about addiction
And now there's a mental health jury verdict straight out of the barbershop to invoke civil commitment and revoke the defendant's gun rights for life by a summary motion that cannot be denied or appealed under court rules.

they do in Florida and Texas.

Forum List

Back