Laredo Ranches taken by mexican cartel?

Mini, there is nothing about this on the AP website, nor any other major news outlet's website. Nothing on the local Laredo tv stations websites, either. I kinda sorta doubt that it is true.

I dun know what you think a "news blackout" means, but in this day of cell phones and the 'net, how would any government official silence the residents of a small city?

Donca think it's irresponsible to be writing about things that have not happened but that stir up hatred and may result in violence against innocent people?

And whoever called SFC Ollie a "Nazi" is an asshole.

I just know this is blowing up by the minute. I have saids I am skeptical of it as well, but there is literally something new to keep it going every 15 minutes. The soldier who first reported it last night now has his story back up.

We will see, but one of the things he has complained about is the lack of coverage by the MSM.

It's BS. The media would kill to report something like this.

I am inclined to agree, and the reports are now starting to get more and more vague and desperate. The only thing that seems odd to me now is that there has been no denial by Laredo PD, or any LE with jurisdiction.

But again, the "updates" seem to reach further and further for straws now, so I guess we'll see in the morning.

The Tucson Sun is now reporting it on their website too, but their source is one of the initial reports. This is starting to look a LOT like the Shirley Sherrod thing....take any rumor and run with it.

Having read the developments overnight, this story is now officially crap. If a drug cartel, or ANYONE invades Texas and "takes a couple of ranches" it will end quickly, violently, and badly for the invaders.

This morning, there are a couple of the initial reporters still grasping for any credibility to the twitter explosion, but I am now going to classify this one with the truthers, birthers, and most recent Elvis sightings.

Of course it was crap. Think about it for a minute. These are cartels, ran by older men that understand business, not a bunch of teenage street gangs. They could pay almost any rancher 10 times what the ranch was worth out of pocket change. Why would they risk stirring up a hornets nest?

Of course it was crap. Think about it for a minute. These are cartels, ran by older men that understand business, not a bunch of teenage street gangs. They could pay almost any rancher 10 times what the ranch was worth out of pocket change. Why would they risk stirring up a hornets nest?

See Neuvo Laredo.

Are they negotiating that through real estate agents?

LA RAZA will turn this into a "Americans Attack Harmless Hard Working Mexicans That Will Do Jobs That Americans Don't Want To Do" story!

Call in Howdy Fucking Doo-Doo's heroes !
They'll deal with it !
gAwd blAss murka !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqShQTSDCM]YouTube - Gang Bangers in the US Military Forces[/ame]

Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article. Numerous sources on the web (found via Google search) are picking up on this report, just as we did at The Cypress Times. The original writer for this article stands by his sources. If you wish to inquire about the sources, please visit the original story source URL listed in the article body below. I can tell you that as of now The Cypress Times has been unable to confirm the story. - John G. Winder, Publisher - The Cypress Times.

We're to react to a story that has no confirmation?

Why?

Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article. Numerous sources on the web (found via Google search) are picking up on this report, just as we did at The Cypress Times. The original writer for this article stands by his sources. If you wish to inquire about the sources, please visit the original story source URL listed in the article body below. I can tell you that as of now The Cypress Times has been unable to confirm the story. - John G. Winder, Publisher - The Cypress Times.

We're to react to a story that has no confirmation?

Why?

I think it's because many of us are not in the mindset of "if" the violence were to spill into the border States of the U.S. but "when" will the violence spill into our border States... Though I hope it never will there's no denying that the Mexican Gov can't stop these Cartels and eventually their violent turf wars will break over the border.

Forum List

Back