Laredo Ranches taken by mexican cartel?

Yeah cause any of millions of illegals in tx could be responsible. Shoot them on site. Lol

Yeah cause any of millions of illegals in tx could be responsible. Shoot them on site. Lol

Don't mess with Texas.

I'm still not sure this is true, but it is definitely gaining steam. And if true, I'm not sure this is the event that will trigger the People to take matters into their own hands, but I am convinced that is coming. I would have bet it would have happened in Arizona first, but Texans don't mess around. If this is true, they won't wait around for the Federal Government to solve the problem. They will solve it themselves.

Don't mess with Texas.

I'm still not sure this is true, but it is definitely gaining steam. And if true, I'm not sure this is the event that will trigger the People to take matters into their own hands, but I am convinced that is coming. I would have bet it would have happened in Arizona first, but Texans don't mess around. If this is true, they won't wait around for the Federal Government to solve the problem. They will solve it themselves.

it's gonna take more than that--cartels have been doing this shit for years

I started checking the news channels when this was first posted, and so far no mention of it.

Now confirmed that Laredo has asked the Fed for emergency troops and money to fund defense against escalating violence in bordering Nuevo Laredo (mexico). Not sure if tha validates an invasion in Laredo, TX, but there obviously is confirmed major violence within 1/2 mile of Laredo, TX.

I still don't know if the report of US ranches being taken is true. Some sites are confirming it, but not one that would convince me it is definite yet. I have to believe that if it were true, it would be hard to hide in Texas (unless the accompanying rumor of a news blackout is also true). Speculation indicates the owners were forced to leave last night. If that is true, I believe neighboring Texans would quickly cut off those ranches and kill everyone inside.

Still no "major player" confirming this, but a growing number of smaller, local outlets are reporting it and adding more detail every hour. Supposedly now confirmed by 3 sources inside Laredo PD

I for one do not recommend ever opening fire on any illegal that is heading south.

I have made no other recommendation.

If this story proves to be true it could really open up a can of worms that most illegals do not want opened.

You do maker yourself look like a GED douche implying they should open fire on illegals going north. Nazi poser

I for one do not recommend ever opening fire on any illegal that is heading south.

If this story proves to be true it could really open up a can of worms that most illegals do not want opened.

Loud and clear, and agreed Sergeant!

Still not sure whether to believe this or not, but it won't die.

I don't think anyone wants to open this can of worms---Texas cities are already flooded with armed gangs. Glad I aint a cop

Mini, there is nothing about this on the AP website, nor any other major news outlet's website. Nothing on the local Laredo tv stations websites, either. I kinda sorta doubt that it is true.

I dun know what you think a "news blackout" means, but in this day of cell phones and the 'net, how would any government official silence the residents of a small city?

Donca think it's irresponsible to be writing about things that have not happened but that stir up hatred and may result in violence against innocent people?

And whoever called SFC Ollie a "Nazi" is an asshole.

Mini, there is nothing about this on the AP website, nor any other major news outlet's website. Nothing on the local Laredo tv stations websites, either. I kinda sorta doubt that it is true.

I dun know what you think a "news blackout" means, but in this day of cell phones and the 'net, how would any government official silence the residents of a small city?

Donca think it's irresponsible to be writing about things that have not happened but that stir up hatred and may result in violence against innocent people?

I just know this is blowing up by the minute. I have saids I am skeptical of it as well, but there is literally something new to keep it going every 15 minutes. The soldier who first reported it last night now has his story back up.

We will see, but one of the things he has complained about is the lack of coverage by the MSM.

I just know this is blowing up by the minute. I have saids I am skeptical of it as well, but there is literally something new to keep it going every 15 minutes. The soldier who first reported it last night now has his story back up.

We will see, but one of the things he has complained about is the lack of coverage by the MSM.

It's BS. The media would kill to report something like this.

Forum List

Back