Facebook Inspired Murder

Lest we ever forget about the non shortage of trailer trash woman. Fighting over a Guy in jail. Lofl

• Banned
I dun see much to laugh about in this story. The alleged murderer had a three year old in the car with her when she committed this crime. It could have been much, much worse.

Idiots abound, Facebook has nothing really to do with it other than krpeeping their cat fight goin 24/7. 17,000 murders annually most idiots choose guns this moron choose a car.

• Banned
Of course they did. Doubtless Cain and Able exchanged words. The difference is, and the reason this is newsworthy, is the before the internet people could not torment one another 24/7 and they could not broadcast these torments to everyone else on Planet Earth.

Some people have a low threshold for public taunting. As a society, we will need (do need) means to cope with such impulsive types when rage begins to grow.

Years ago I got into an argument with a family member over email. Every message I received was like a hot poker in my heart, as I am sure each one I sent was felt. We could never have built up this much rage face to face or via the telephone; both of us are too civilized to actually say such things to another person live.

I dunno what the solution is, or whether one is even possible...but somehow we need to teach people to use pc-based communication with no less care than face to face.

Last edited:
YESS!!!

FACEBOOK forever for the stupid, sweating, teeming, masses, whom are just chimp smart enough to get an internet provider and push the right 'keys'.

ROCK ON!.....Technocrats, and thin the herd, SWEET JESUS!!!

Forum List

Back