Lara Logan Releases FIRST TRAILER for Her New Series “The Rest of the Story” on The Truth Behind January 6

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The truth is coming. Lara Logan is an excellent investigative reporter. The Deep State is not going to like what she's about to release. She's going to provide evidence who the real coup culprits were on January 6, and it wasn't Trump supporters.

The truth is coming. Lara Logan is an excellent investigative reporter. The Deep State is not going to like what she's about to release. She's going to provide evidence who the real coup culprits were on January 6, and it wasn't Trump supporters.

She's a brave reporter. I was disgusted when leftists cheered when she was raped in Egypt during Obama's "Arab Spring" terror attacks.

Logan is great.

She's a brave reporter. I was disgusted when leftists cheered when she was raped in Egypt during Obama's "Arab Spring" terror attacks.

Democrats in this forum defend pedophile groomers in schools. There are threads full of it.
Are you surprised that they cheered a conservative woman's rape?
They are pigs.

Democrats in this forum defend pedophile groomers in schools. There are threads full of it.
Are you surprised that they cheered a conservative woman's rape?
They are pigs.

I don't even think that she was all that Conservative then - she worked for Democrat Cult Media.

Biggest crock of Rumpian excuse-making autocrat-enabling bull$hit I've seen around here in some weeks...

Change your avatar description. You are obviously no centrist.
Nonsense. You conflate Centrism with Neutrality.

When it comes to your modern-day Benedict Arnold considerable numbers of Republicans and Centrists despise him.

And the moniker stays in-place.

Much like a Cafeteria Catholic will pick-and-choose those elements of Church dogma to which they will adhere...

So do does a Cafeteria Centrist pick-and-choose those elements of political life in which he will remain neutral...

But thank you for your feedback.

Forum List

Back