Landmark paper shows the COVID vaccine has a 1/800 severe adverse event rate; in comparison, the swine flu vaccine was pulled from the market for ...

Typical Conservative

Don’t trust Doctors, Don’t believe scientists, Don’t believe the press, Don’t believe Elections

You can only trust what you read on RW Conspiracy Sites

Some drs
Some scientists
Some press
Some elections

Unlike you, I'm discerning

Oh yes……

Ignore the overwhelming consensus of experts while you embrace Internet Conspiracies

Well I was completely right on everything Covid. So I love my track record. When my grandkids laugh at pictures of plexiglass and instrument masks, I will say, yes, I knew it was BS from the start.

You will either have to lie or be up for mockery. But maybe you're too old for that, idk.

It’s a lot higher adverse rate than that.

I personally know at least 4 people that had adverse events happen. And I do not know that many people.
Probably so, but there has been so much secrecy by the government that it's hard to tell for sure.

For several years some have been correlating batch numbers of the serums with VAERS, and they have now discovered that apparently 70% of the reported (a low number as you allude to) adverse reactions were caused by about only 5% of the batches.

Crimes against humanity by Pharma and government.

Forum List

Back