Landmark Ann Coulter book

CLYOtskWUAAsFe9.jpg:large

Ah yes....

Nothing to say about the content....

So attack her personally.

I don't read her books. Don't see or hear that much from her (I don't watch Fox News).

But it isn't to hard to tell when someone is stumped and looking for a way out.
I'm not reading this stupid thread. She's just a performance artist looking to sell books by getting a rise out of people. She's for suckers. No one takes her serious. I just saw an opportunity to post some photos.

I'm not reading this stupid thread. She's just a performance artist looking to sell books by getting a rise out of people. She's for suckers. No one takes her serious. I just saw an opportunity to post some photos.

Sure she is, c-nt. That's why Trump, with the political skills of a tree, is the #1 republican candidate right now using this one issue only.

Weak posters like you have spent 5 pages personally attacking her, but have yet to come up with a single point that addresses anything she has written in the book. You're bottom-feeding, weak trash.

I have read a couple of her books. They are all the same. Hundreds of pages of "liberals bad!" While entertaining for a moment, they get old quick. Once you finish it there will be no need to buy another. Don't get me wrong; they are well researched and written, but the overall narrative and tone doesn't change. Same for most of the other personalities that have carved some celebrity out of being hyper partisan.

What a sucker you are.

And how fucking stupid YOU are. The issue is ILLEGAL immigration, illegal aliens, understand. Though at this point, it would definitely make sense to significantly REDUCE legal immigration as well given the 30-40 million illegals here have grown the population through chain migration far too high and quickly.

Coulter is a clever political extremist preaching to the bigoted choir and making lots of book revenue off of egotistical, conservative people like you. With your financial support, she owns homes in Florida, New York, and California, and remains a single floozie-looking egotist dating like-minded men who don't value families much, like the liberal con-man Stein.

The requisite personal attack from the stupid, who are totally incapable of addressing this issue with facts or reasoning.

Regarding her sensationalist book of crap, she spews out white nationalism and forgets that this country is strong because of its melting pot heritage. She focuses on the "rapists" and other immigrant criminals like Trump, and ignores all the productive immigrants who became citizens and raise successful FAMILIES. Yes, I agree that we need to do a better job screening undesirable immigrants, but let's not generalize to idiocy.

Asshole, read the fucking book. THEN pretend you have something to offer. You clearly have not read it, and are wasting our time.

---
I read your OP, i saw her performance on Maher's show about her book, and I read parts of 3 of her prior books.

If you eat some shit, do YOU bother eating the rest of it?

She's an extremist focusing on extremist views pandering to suckers like you and making nice capital.

I read your OP, i saw her performance on Maher's show about her book, and I read parts of 3 of her prior books. If you eat some shit, do YOU bother eating the rest of it? She's an extremist focusing on extremist views pandering to suckers like you and making nice capital.

Oh I get it, you ate at a restaurant in CA that sucked, so ALL restaurants in CA have to be bad, now THAT'S amazing logic there, thanks....got it.

FYI, I do not give a flying fuck what her other books said - especially since I never read any of them, who they were written for, what day of the week they were written, what fucking pc she used to type them on - ALL I care about is THIS book, on THIS topic, which has over 250 pages of citations, and is factually unassailable.

All that idiot liberal trash like you can do is attack her instead of addressing the points I've highlighted in the book or the book itself, because like most liberals, you are intellectually incapable of producing a functional argument.

Why don't you and your liberal friends here point out exactly what was "extremist" in her book, and present a single cogent idea, surprise us.

I will never understand why people who think America needs to change, just don't set out to change America, instead of importing other people to do it for them! Maybe it is because they know that Americans don't want the kind of change they are offering, so need to import; by hook or crook, enough votes to impose their minority view on the rest of us.

It also makes absolutely no sense to me, that they know for sure that this one issue is going to screw their children and grandchildren in the future with massive debt. (along with all their other ideas that will also cause massive debt, basically making their children indentured servants) Normally, parents and grandparents will step in front of a car, a truck, a bullet, to save their children or grandchildren. Not in this case though! These fools are pretending they are the last of their generation with nobody coming behind them. It is all about them, their political philosophy; be it far left or rino. They care not for their country, nor their countries laws; care not what it is going to do to their children and grandchildren, nor do they care about their fellow Americans. They are more concerned about ILLEGALS, who broke the law to get here, and now soak up money that could go to other things they, and their fellow Americans need. YOU are giving the American culture away, and with it, America itself!

We need more white true blue Americans like Dylan Storm Roof because .....he is white

Ann Coulter s Adios America Is Just A Series Of Recycled Nativist Talking Points Research Media Matters for America

politifact%2Fmugs%2Fanncoulter.jpg
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

"America has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico's entire population."
Ann Coulter on Tuesday, May 26th, 2015 in an interview on "America with Jorge Ramos"

Ann Coulter wrongly claims that U.S. has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico s entire population PunditFact

The Pew report attempted to count the number ofpeople who trace their roots back to Mexico, not people who came directly from that country.

Why does that make such a difference?

Well, about two-thirds of Americans with Mexican ancestry were born in the United States. By definition, they were never part of Mexico’s population.

If they weren’t Mexican, they could not be "taken in."

Last edited:

CoulterWatch Integrity matters
Before we look at now, let’s recall what happened back then.

Coulter Backs Hillary in 2008

Early in the presidential race, McCain’s campaign seemed doomed, but then he staged a comeback. To counter McCain’s comeback, Coulter declared that Hillary Clinton was more conservative than John McCain. Coulter asserted, “I think [Hillary Clinton] would be stronger on the war on terrorism. I absolutely believe that.”[1]
[1] Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes, FNC, 2/3/08, .

YOU are giving the American culture away, and with it, America itself!
Define American culture.

Well, let's just start with the English language. I'll tell you what we are not and that is Hispanic or Asian in identity.
100 years ago you would have been saying the same things about the Italians and before that, the Irish.

This is your reply to the fact that I pointed out that we are not a Hispanic or Asian country in identity?????? WTH? We have never been Italian or Irish in identity either but at least they came here legally.

100 years ago you would have been saying the same things about the Italians and before that, the Irish.

The usual meaningless fucking garbage as to be expected. Did the irish come here legally unlike the mexicans? Yes they did. Did the irish want to assimilate and become pure americans, as opposed to la raza and the mexican filth marching with flags of mexico? Yes they did. Did the irish want to work and not have anchor babies to collect welfare? Yes they did. Did the irish fill jobs where they were needed, as opposed to mexicans displacing whole sections of the american working class and in particular, blacks? Yes they did.

There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever between the immigrants who entered the country legally 100 years ago and the illegal hordes streaming across the border seeking their fucking "permisos," all of whom should be shot on sight.

Forum List

Back