Landmark Ann Coulter book

Go get help man. Ill ne pulling for you. Your violent rage and expressed wish to shoot people is something that needs to be addressed, asap. Its not a joke. The guy who shot up lafayette last week was a member here as well. Did you know that?Part of me feels like reporting you b.c. it sounds like it could save lives.

How about you go fuck yourself, you weak asshole? If you kill yourself now, you'll definitely save lives by not procreating more cat sandbox playthings I'll have to provide welfare for.

Go get help man. Ill ne pulling for you. Your violent rage and expressed wish to shoot people is something that needs to be addressed, asap. Its not a joke. The guy who shot up lafayette last week was a member here as well. Did you know that?Part of me feels like reporting you b.c. it sounds like it could save lives.

How about you go fuck yourself, you weak asshole? If you kill yourself now, you'll definitely save lives by not procreating more cat sandbox playthings I'll have to provide welfare for.
You couldnt hold my jockstrap on your 4 wheeler jethro

I'm in the midst of reading Ann's new book, "Adios, America" and have had trouble reading more than 20-30 pages at a time because it makes you want to put a bullet in the heads of every scumbag national democrat one can find. It is infuriating how awful and traitorous these whore bastards in Wash DC have been, selling the middle class and this country out for votes and money. King George III himself did not fuck over the colonies the way the federal government has to this country since the mid-1960s.

Here's a short section of this book, an absolute must read no matter whether you are liberal, conservative, or martian:

(page 27) “Liberals had tried convincing Americans to vote for them, but that kept ending badly. Except for Lyndon Johnson’s aberrational 1964 landslide, Democrats have not been able to get a majority of white people to vote for them in any presidential election since 1948.13 Their only hope was to bring in new voters. Okay, fine. You won’t vote for us, America? We tried this the easy way, but you give us no choice. We’re going to overwhelm you with new voters from the Third World. As Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy wrote for the Roper Center in 1998: “The 1965 Immigration Reform Act promoted by President Kennedy, drafted by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and pushed through the Senate by Ted Kennedy has resulted in a wave of immigration from the Third World that should shift the nation in a more liberal direction within a generation. It will go down as the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.”14

Since then, the Democrats’ insatiable need for more voters has continued unabated. A year before the 1996 presidential election, the Clinton administration undertook a major initiative to make 1 million immigrants citizens in time to vote. The White House demanded that applications be processed twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Criminal background checks were jettisoned for hundreds of thousands of applicants, resulting in citizenship being granted to at least seventy thousand immigrants with FBI criminal records and ten thousand with felony records.15 Murderers, robbers, and rapists were all made citizens so that the Democrats would have a million foreign voters on the rolls by Election Day.16 The Washington Post reported—after Clinton was safely reelected—that the citizenship initiative was intended to create “a potent new bloc of Democratic voters.” Even the INS had objected to “running a pro-Democrat voter mill.”17 Democrats didn’t care. Clinton’s reelection was more important than the country.
The mass migration of the poorest of the poor to America is bad for the whole country, but it’s fantastic for Democrats. Ask yourself: Which party benefits from illiterate non-English speakers who have absolutely no idea what they’re voting for, but can be instructed to learn certain symbols? The foreign poor are prime Democraticconstituents because they’re easily demagogued into tribal voting. A white person can vote Republican or Democratic without anyone saying to him, “HOW CAN YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR RACE?” By contrast, every nonwhite person is required to vote Democrat.18 Republicans’ whispering sweet nothings in Hispanic ears isn’t going to change that. Voting Democratic is part of their cultural identity. Race loyalty trumps the melting pot.

Moreover, poor people are never opposed to big government because they’re exempt from all the annoying things that government does. They’re not worried about taxes: The government is not going to raise any taxes that they pay. They drive unlicensed cars, have no insurance, flee accidents, and couldn’t pay a court judgment anyway. The government doesn’t want to get in touch with the poor for any reason other than to give them things. So it’s lucky, in a way, that Democrats are the party of government workers. Unending immigration means we need rafts of government workers to educate non-English speakers, teach cultural sensitivity classes, arrest criminals, man prisons, clean up parks, distribute food stamps, arrange subsidized housing, and work in hospital emergency rooms to deliver all those premature babies.”

Excerpt From: Ann Coulter. “Adios, America: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole.” iBooks.
Talked me into buying a kindle copy.

Love Ann Coulter. I don't always agree but the woman has more balls than any
GOP politician does, except for Trump maybe.

Pretty good adam's apple too. Jenner should ask her for makeup tips since it has been so much longer since Coulter made the change.

Rhode scholar is correct, it was Teddy Kennedy who sponsored this bill with someone else. When complaining started about how it would change America because with that many people they would never acclimate, they denied it.

That being said, it is not the LEGAL immigration killing us, it is the ILLEGAL immigration. That fence was funded by congress you know, but GW and Obama could care less. Now we have Jebster singing the same tune.

Warchest aside, I do not see how he can win in the primaries as long as this is on the front burner. The ones I still expect to break out is Cruz or Walker. I expect Cruz stock to rise during the debates because he is the best debater up there by far. Plus, if Trump stumbles, since he is closest to him in policy, I believe he will pick up 80% of those primary votes.

Yet such as that may be, Reagan gave them amnesty and even now, with a GOP controlled Congress, not a peep out of them on stopping the cycle...
They have consistently urged border security as a precondition for solving our illegal immigrant problem.
Having said that there definitely is a Chamber of Commerce wing that only cares about making life easier and cushier for millionaires and they couldn't care less that they are flooding the nation with cheap compliant labor.

I can't believe that people take that racist paranoid trash from Coulter seriously.
It's always amusing to see Coulter & Bill Maher debate when they meet. Maher makes her look silly.

What is really amusing is reading the morons on the left personally attack me or Coulter for exposing this massive scam to turn the US into Honduras, with one party (democratic) rule for the next 100 years like mexico had.

Unless fucking turds like you and the c-nt above can start pointing SPECIFICALLY what she wrote in that book that is false, I will continue to treat you like the fucking trolling garbage you are, and possibly report you for doing so. Either add something of substance, or fuck off and die.

---
What a sucker you are. Coulter is a clever political extremist preaching to the bigoted choir and making lots of book revenue off of egotistical, conservative people like you. With your financial support, she owns homes in Florida, New York, and California, and remains a single floozie-looking egotist dating like-minded men who don't value families much, like the liberal con-man Stein.

Regarding her sensationalist book of crap, she spews out white nationalism and forgets that this country is strong because of its melting pot heritage. She focuses on the "rapists" and other immigrant criminals like Trump, and ignores all the productive immigrants who became citizens and raise successful FAMILIES.
Yes, I agree that we need to do a better job screening undesirable immigrants, but let's not generalize to idiocy.

A person that says "Christ died for my sins, and nothing else matters" and negates evolutionary theory without even looking at the evidence ... that shows how superficial she is.

CLQchl4UEAAjBUX.jpg

I love Ann Coulter. Apoptosis of liberal lemming groupthink. Being a ex liberal, can't say just how delicious her messages are. She pisses me off too, she can be so forward.

I love Ann Coulter. Apoptosis of liberal lemming groupthink. Being a ex liberal, can't say just how delicious her messages are. She pisses me off too, she can be so forward.

---
I also enjoy Coulter's forwardness, which I admire. Taking her seriously is another matter. Her a priori assumptions reflect a political agenda rather than a balanced academic perspective.

You couldnt hold my jockstrap on your 4 wheeler jethro

STFU little girl. You're too stupid to debate, and not worth my time. Will likely add your weak ass to my toilet list in my sig, shitbag.
I like the fact you say what you think. Thought I would stop by and say it. BRAVO!!

---
I noticed that "Rhodescholar" rated your complimentary post "Agree".
WTF?
Of course she agrees with herself.
How stupid is that response, or is that evidence of quick-n-dirty superficial behavior?
A real Rhodes scholar would respond with "Thank you" for your compliment.
Not much brain activity needed for that simple operation.

What a sucker you are.

And how fucking stupid YOU are. The issue is ILLEGAL immigration, illegal aliens, understand. Though at this point, it would definitely make sense to significantly REDUCE legal immigration as well given the 30-40 million illegals here have grown the population through chain migration far too high and quickly.

Coulter is a clever political extremist preaching to the bigoted choir and making lots of book revenue off of egotistical, conservative people like you. With your financial support, she owns homes in Florida, New York, and California, and remains a single floozie-looking egotist dating like-minded men who don't value families much, like the liberal con-man Stein.

The requisite personal attack from the stupid, who are totally incapable of addressing this issue with facts or reasoning.

Regarding her sensationalist book of crap, she spews out white nationalism and forgets that this country is strong because of its melting pot heritage. She focuses on the "rapists" and other immigrant criminals like Trump, and ignores all the productive immigrants who became citizens and raise successful FAMILIES. Yes, I agree that we need to do a better job screening undesirable immigrants, but let's not generalize to idiocy.

Asshole, read the fucking book. THEN pretend you have something to offer. You clearly have not read it, and are wasting our time.

I noticed that "Rhodescholar" rated your complimentary post "Agree".
WTF?
Of course she agrees with herself.
How stupid is that response, or is that evidence of quick-n-dirty superficial behavior?
A real Rhodes scholar would respond with "Thank you" for your compliment.
Not much brain activity needed for that simple operation.

...from the idiot turd who cannot even address a single point in this thread or book, since the idiot turd did not read the book, and cannot think for itself.

This is an example of another brain-dead moron NYT reader extolling the virtues of illegal aliens - while demanding money from tax payers like me to cover their welfare, section 8 housing, ESL classes, schooling and health care rather than on important things for AMERICANS, like roads, more/better teachers for MY children, defense, etc.

It isn't hard to understand why scumbags like this dance every which way to avoid the thread topic when the facts would bury them 6 feet under in 5 seconds flat.

Ah yes....

Nothing to say about the content....

So attack her personally.

I don't read her books. Don't see or hear that much from her (I don't watch Fox News).

But it isn't to hard to tell when someone is stumped and looking for a way out.

Yup, lots of weak and stupid posters entering the thread. Her facts regarding illegal aliens as parasites destroying this country so the democrats can have votes and the corporate wing of the republicans cheap labor, are unassailable, but when you're a brain-dead, lemming liberal chimp who cannot bring themselves to take a stand against the democratic party, all you can do is deflect or insult.

Forum List

Back