turn on CNN at once, Amy Klobuchar is having a 2020 presidential town hall

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Klobuchar gets big applause when she says she wants to “bridge the river of our divides.”, and that's why she announced her campaign in front of the Mississippi River in the freezing snow

• Banned
"we're in New Hampshire, we can see Canada from our porch"...she's got jokes!

• Banned
on day 1, President Klobuchar would get us back into those Paris Climate Accords

Klobuchar gets big applause when she says she wants to “bridge the river of our divides.”, and that's why she announced her campaign in front of the Mississippi River in the freezing snow

Sorry, I'm watching Super Bowl 22.

she's demanding. that's admirable, especially in a woman. she's tremendously courageous. I feel VIGOROUS defending her like this. VIGOROUS! WOOOOOOOOO!

Demanding? That sure sounds a lot like bossy. The PC police are going to revoke your supporter card.

I suspect you will get more than your fair share of vigor, cause this candidate isn't going anywhere politically.

Never heard of her...Google is my friend...first result...

Sen. Amy Klobuchar's Mistreatment Of Staff Scared Off Candidates To Manage Her Presidential Bid | HuffPost

Sounds like a real uniter. :rolleyes:
She can't be worse than Trump.

She can when it comes to the economy.
Naaah...trump put us in more debt...he got us ina war trade, making us pay for a wal and not mexico, he gave hugevtac breaks to the wealthy....you guys shouldve known better from someone who had many bankruptcies, scammed people and banks wont loan him money.

Never heard of her...Google is my friend...first result...

Sen. Amy Klobuchar's Mistreatment Of Staff Scared Off Candidates To Manage Her Presidential Bid | HuffPost

Sounds like a real uniter. :rolleyes:
She can't be worse than Trump.

She can when it comes to the economy.
Naaah...trump put us in more debt...he got us ina war trade, making us pay for a wal and not mexico, he gave hugevtac breaks to the wealthy....you guys shouldve known better from someone who had many bankruptcies, scammed people and banks wont loan him money.

Was this English?

Forum List

Back