Laken Riley's Murder Is the Fault of Democrats at Every Level of Government

Legally ( Not part of a Marxist plan to have forced Diversity and hasten Cloward/ Piven

There is no such thing as a "marxist plan" you gullible idiot. You need workers, and these people need safety. The Chamber of Commerce and the food industry are begging you to let immigrants work.

The refugees are coming to the USA LEGALLY. The process is that they have to stand on US soil to claim asylum, and crossing the border illegally to claim asylum is not illegal, provided the refugees immediately turn themselves over to Border Patrol upon arriving.

Stop listening to the lying Republicans who are using your outrage for votes.

There is no such thing as a "marxist plan" you gullible idiot. You need workers, and these people need safety. The Chamber of Commerce and the food industry are begging you to let immigrants work.

The refugees are coming to the USA LEGALLY. The process is that they have to stand on US soil to claim asylum, and crossing the border illegally to claim asylum is not illegal, provided the refugees immediately turn themselves over to Border Patrol upon arriving.

Stop listening to the lying Republicans who are using your outrage for votes.
We don’t need workers who kill us at an alarming rate

The Neo-GOP are again using death as political cannon fodder. The Neo-GOP prove outright that they don't care about the immigration crisis or this poor girls death, they only care about using the Congressional failure to further their political objective. That's why they blocked the Conservative Langford bill from passing because it would solve most of the problem. So they're obviously not only okay with more undocumented people crossing the border every day but also they are doing everything they can to encourage it.

Benedict Donald's Neo-GOP own the border crisis now.
Selling this country out is no problem them, the uniparty.

There's just no way to sugar-coat it, people. No way it can be presented in other-than-stark terms.

So here it is -- The democrat party is the enemy of The American People. Period. Don't like it? Suck on it, I don't care.

Read this and tell me I'm wrong. I am not. Read it. It's a good, and accurate, piece.

José Antonio Ibarra, the man charged with killing Laken Riley on the campus of the University of Georgia, wasn’t just an illegal immigrant; he and his brother had a history of criminal activity that the Department of Homeland Security says it was unaware of.

The
Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) reports that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told CBS on Sunday that Athens-Clarke County, Ga., police failed to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) about crimes that Ibarra committed last fall. Ibarra had previous run-ins with police in New York and Athens-Clarke County in September and October of last year.

In September 2023, authorities in New York charged Ibarra with child endangerment and a motor vehicle license violation. He had allegedly taken a child for a ride on a moped without a helmet.

A month later, in Athens-Clarke County, police cited Ibarra and his brother Diego for shoplifting after they reportedly stole $200 in food and clothing from a Walmart location. Police did not arrest them. Athens-Clarke County claimed that it doesn’t typically arrest suspects on minor crimes like shoplifting and that immigration status checks only take place when jailers book suspects.

“We were not notified in this instance,” Mayorkas said on “Face the Nation” on CBS.

Here it is, people. Top to bottom, inside and out, at every level, State, Local and Federal...... The democrat party simply doesn't care about you.

At all

The current administration and every single person that advocates for the illegals coming into the country are to blame for her murder and for every bad thing the illegals have done. There is no other way to say it. They are to blame.

It's Bidens administrations fault for letting the illegals in that killed her. Had they never let the border be open she never would have been killed by illegals. That's the stone cold truth because they wouldn't have been in the country at all and she would be alive right now.

If I let an illegal come into my home and he raped and killed my wife then that's my fault for letting him in. Yes that illegal actually did the deed but it's still my fault for knowingly and willingly letting a potentially dangerous illegal into my home. I endangered my wife and home, just like the Biden administration endangered everyone in America by letting all these illegals in.

Before this recent 3yr swarm Obiden called in, Ten Americans per day were killed by Illegal immigrants by murder, manslaughter, car crash,burned up etc.

By now it must be 12 per day or so? Due to millions of criminals embedded, dead American count will rise.//

There's just no way to sugar-coat it, people. No way it can be presented in other-than-stark terms.

So here it is -- The democrat party is the enemy of The American People. Period. Don't like it? Suck on it, I don't care.

Read this and tell me I'm wrong. I am not. Read it. It's a good, and accurate, piece.

José Antonio Ibarra, the man charged with killing Laken Riley on the campus of the University of Georgia, wasn’t just an illegal immigrant; he and his brother had a history of criminal activity that the Department of Homeland Security says it was unaware of.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) reports that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told CBS on Sunday that Athens-Clarke County, Ga., police failed to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) about crimes that Ibarra committed last fall. Ibarra had previous run-ins with police in New York and Athens-Clarke County in September and October of last year.

In September 2023, authorities in New York charged Ibarra with child endangerment and a motor vehicle license violation. He had allegedly taken a child for a ride on a moped without a helmet.

A month later, in Athens-Clarke County, police cited Ibarra and his brother Diego for shoplifting after they reportedly stole $200 in food and clothing from a Walmart location. Police did not arrest them. Athens-Clarke County claimed that it doesn’t typically arrest suspects on minor crimes like shoplifting and that immigration status checks only take place when jailers book suspects.

“We were not notified in this instance,” Mayorkas said on “Face the Nation” on CBS.

Here it is, people. Top to bottom, inside and out, at every level, State, Local and Federal...... The democrat party simply doesn't care about you.

At all
Uh huh...
OK Then...

By extension Republicans at every level of government are responsible for...
The murders of every child with an semi-auto type weapon since 2003

since we're equivocating.

Lord, we don’t understand murder, but we do understand that you can give victory in the most difficult situations. We ask for you to bring salvation to those who are lost, bring comfort to the mourning, and bring fruit for your kingdom out of the dirt and ashes of pain. Show us how to shine your light, love, and forgiveness in a dark world. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Democrats that voted for Biden, I ask you say as many times as you can to all your other Democrat friends.
Maybe it will sink in you are responsible and you made BIGLY mistake voting for Biden.
Joe Biden...top 5 president in US history

DEMs da facts

• Disagree
Reactions: iku
Not to mention, the only way they get to 61 people over four years is to include traffic accidents involving undocumented people.

Okay. That's bad.

But we have 25,000 homicides a year committed by people who are born here. We have 54,000 fatal traffic accidents, most of them involving people born here.
Are these the reasons democrats are genociding blacks and replacing them with maniacal village people.

"Hey, let millions of Illegal low life welfare queens flood into the country so that the Democrat Party can have a larger voter base, what could possibly go wrong?"

100 k + Fentanyl Deaths is Kosher But Firearms are bad umkay
Show me your concern for fentanyl deaths prior to Jan 20, 2021.

1710076531208.png

Well WOOKIDAT!!!!!

An over 200% increase in fentanyl deaths under Trump
MEANWHILE
See that decrease in the rate of increase?

That's Biden.

You are limited only by your choice to remain ignorant.

Um, Cloward/Piven was proposed back in the 1960's... They were wrong. Immigrants are a net benefit to the economy

Oh, noes, whatever shall we do without more drug users?

Um, 10 million illegals including criminals and terrorists imported in just three years is in no way a net benefit to the US. Illegals responsible for crime and being a drain on taxpayers won’t benefit US citizens.

The Neo-GOP are again using death as political cannon fodder. The Neo-GOP prove outright that they don't care about the immigration crisis or this poor girls death, they only care about using the Congressional failure to further their political objective. That's why they blocked the Conservative Langford bill from passing because it would solve most of the problem. So they're obviously not only okay with more undocumented people crossing the border every day but also they are doing everything they can to encourage it.

Benedict Donald's Neo-GOP own the border crisis now.
Oh no…this post of yours is so blatantly dishonest, it isn’t even worth addressing.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) reports that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told CBS on Sunday that Athens-Clarke County, Ga., police failed to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) about crimes that Ibarra committed last fall. Ibarra had previous run-ins with police in New York and Athens-Clarke County in September and October of last year.

At all
How about you blame the killer?

Show me your concern for fentanyl deaths prior to Jan 20, 2021.

View attachment 915126

Well WOOKIDAT!!!!!

An over 200% increase in fentanyl deaths under Trump
MEANWHILE
See that decrease in the rate of increase?

That's Biden.

You are limited only by your choice to remain ignorant.
Are you ignorant about the increased death rate your cut and paste graph shows after 2020?

Forum List

Back