Lafayette, LA shooter a member of this forum!!!

It would not surprise me if several of the mass murderers we have (there are too many to recall thanks to our 2nd Amendment), posted here at some point or another. Most of us use screen names and not our real ones. When someone stops posting, it could be for any numer of reasons....disgust, loss of interest, or possibly they died in a hail of bullets from authorities.

It would not surprise me if several of the mass murderers we have (there are too many to recall thanks to our 2nd Amendment), posted here at some point or another. Most of us use screen names and not our real ones. When someone stops posting, it could be for any numer of reasons....disgust, loss of interest, or possibly they died in a hail of bullets from authorities.

You forgot to mention trolls covering up the boards with threads that are nothing more tabloid trash.

The 2nd Amendment does not make mass murderers.

Nice try though...

That's what these weirdos do. No one else will listen to their wacky ideas, so they come to these forums to present their delusional ideas. He was probably a member of a whole bunch of forums so that he could spread his wacky delusions around.

The 2nd Amendment does not make mass murderers.

Nice try though...

Sure it does.

You get upset in another nation without a 2nd Amendment, you don't have a lot of choices. Can you get a gun? Sure. Is it easy? No. it's remarkably difficult.
You get upset in the America with our iditoic 2nd Amednment, you can get a gun nearly on demand. Hence we have our monthly slaughters.

And save the "we have an element in this nation" bullshit. Shove it up your ass. They have the same poor people in Europe, with the same books, same movies, same television shows, shame video games, etc....

The ONLY difference is gun availability. The lie is further re-inforced by losers who throw their hands up and say there is nothing we can do. It remains the one man-made problem (some don't even admit it's a problem--10,000 gun deaths a year) that some elements of mankind deny is solvable.

Forum List

Back