Lady Gaga says she'll go on anti-Trump rant during Superbowl halftime show, NFL say they'll allow it

And the truth is:

NFL says shut yo mouf

NFL denies that it gave Lady Gaga a mandate not to mention Donald Trump

ETonline.com reports that Lady Gaga, who’ll headline the halftime show at Super Bowl LI, has been asked not to mention politics or Donald Trump during the event.

“Lady Gaga was told by the NFL that she cannot say anything or bring anything up about the election, or mention Donald Trump,” ETonline.com said.

This is why the left is despised. What was the point of lying about Lady Gaga?
Thanks for the link.

"“The Super Bowl is a time when people really come together,” the league told ETonline.com in a statement. “Lady Gaga is focused on putting together an amazing show for fans and we love working with her on it; we aren’t going to be distracted by this.” The league also called the matter “nonsense from people trying to stir up controversy where there is none.”

There is no controversy yet, but it would hardly be the first time the Super Bowl halftime creates controversy. From Janet Jackson’s wardrobe malfunction to M.I.A.’s middle finger, the league has had unfortunate events during the gigantic stage that the biggest event in American sports provides.

Regardless of anything the NFL has or hasn’t said to Lady Gaga about what she can or can’t say or do, her rights and responsibilities undoubtedly have been outlined in detail in the contractual documents that were signed weeks ago. And if the league didn’t have the foresight to ensure that Lady Gaga won’t create some sort of spectacle via an attempt to interject politics into a musical event, the league has only itself to blame if/when she does.
"

This isn't my bag, but make sure you turn the TV off during the halftime show if you want to protest it, maybe if the NFL see's the numbers they'll get a clue that NFL fans aren't happy with the anti-american bent they've taken the last months.

Mocking trump has become a fad, a trend, a hobby to some, a fun past time. The best part is watching and hearing his supporters whine and complain. They spent eight years spewing the foulest, crudest, most malicious lies ever seen in American politics. Many of them are still at it, right here at USMB. Dunces.

Did you see my challenge in the Bull Ring?
Just checked it out and left a response.

C2uHGlHVEAEKBRx.jpg

I hope you meet up with a good woman with a gun one day. ;)

I'd break the gun in half, then i'd break her in half!
While another one walks up behind you and caps you in the lower spine with a .22 hollowpoint. LOL

The best way is to press the barrel hard against the flesh to muffle the sound. People will just see you drop in agony and not understand what happened....other than you mugging a woman.

This is another atrocious decision by a politicized NFL.

I will simply skip watching the half time show as I am sure millions of others will also.

The NFL's Goodell is so ideologically blind he cannot act to defend the NFLs own interest in preserving its advertising income which will be hurt by people switching off from the half time show.

And this is the same lunatic bitch who made perfume from blood and semen , notice how she got cozy with Madonna anybody who teams up with that bitch has sold their soul to Hollywood and the Elites.

While another one walks up behind you and caps you in the lower spine with a .22 hollowpoint. LOL

The best way is to press the barrel hard against the flesh to muffle the sound. People will just see you drop in agony and not understand what happened....other than you mugging a woman.

i challenge you to a tag team match. me and Putin and Trump vs you and two women of your choosing!

Get out of the way. It is her right and that of the Super Bowl to do it. Don't watch.
Hmmmm...not her right as a paid performer. I'd like to see a link where the NFL wants to let a paid song and dance entertainer politicize the Super Bowl halftime show.

The NFL is historically very conservative. Remember all the hoopla over a tit-flash that no one on TV saw except as a momentary glimpse on playback? Lady Gaga pulling a political rant at the halftime show will blow up in their faces.
No, it won't.
Because most football fans are liberals? LOL

I strongly doubt the NFL would condone this. Any proof they have?
It was in that letter they sent to Drumplethinskin.

And this is the same lunatic bitch who made perfume from blood and semen , notice how she got cozy with Madonna anybody who teams up with that bitch has sold their soul to Hollywood and the Elites.
She's free to piss in a jar and sell it. The lunatics are those who buy it.

i challenge you to a tag team match. me and Putin and Trump vs you and two women of your choosing!
You and Putin? Are you a fucking Russian, Tovarich? A cocksucking commie lover?

She's free to piss in a jar and sell it. The lunatics are those who buy it.

Hahah you do have a point there and a good one.

If you ever dressed up as a vagina to protest a new President... you're an IDIOT.

You and Putin? Are you a fucking Russian, Tovarich? A cocksucking commie lover?

no, i just wanted to make a crazy liberal (you) lose their shit...and you did!

LOL. Actually not. I'm just looking forward to the day you attack a group a women and a good woman with a gun caps you in the spine.....in self-defense of course.

How many women have you assualted?

LOL. Actually not. I'm just looking forward to the day you attack a group a women and a good woman with a gun caps you in the spine.....in self-defense of course.

How many women have you assualted?

you're the one who started this whole thing. now you're the victim. typical liberal. this is why you're the minority and you will never win another presidential election again.

Forum List

Back