Lady Gaga "Patriarchy and capitalism destroy women"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
LADY GAGA: "Patriarchy and capitalism, like, destroy women all the time. Like, just, it ruins us in a way that I think people don't always see, and I think we hide it really well and there’s, like, tools and fashion and hair and makeup and all sorts of things that are invented so that we can hide our pain."

Comment:
Gaga is worth over $300,000,000.
She needs to put her money where her mouth is and redistribute her money to poor Democrat Cultists.
It is amazing that a person like Gaga who has a two digit IQ and very little real talent can become a multi-millionaire and then complain about capitalism.
The Progressives want to blame all of their problems on other people instead of taking responsibility for their lives.
They are blaming white people and men for all of their own failures.
They are delusional crackpots.

Do some research, find what this means. Panda Eyes.

1643933636839.png

LADY GAGA: "Patriarchy and capitalism, like, destroy women all the time. Like, just, it ruins us in a way that I think people don't always see, and I think we hide it really well and there’s, like, tools and fashion and hair and makeup and all sorts of things that are invented so that we can hide our pain."

Comment:
She needs to put her money where her mouth is and redistribute her money to poor Democrat Cultists.
It is amazing that a person like Gaga who has a two digit IQ and very little real talent can become a multi-millionaire and then complain about capitalism.
The Progressives want to blame all of their problems on other people instead of taking responsibility for their lives.
She is just trying to cover for Good Ole Joe's son.

1643934422023.png

Comment:
She did not make her money through capitalistic endeavors and she never said she or anyone should give away their wealth, Jesus Christ did though.

Comment:
You gotta love the hypocrisy and sheer ego of the liberal elitists.
All she has to do is give 299,099,999 of her $300 million to woman causes and then forever donate 90% of her earnings, sell all of her mansions/cars - and then her words have merit.
Until then.... she can STFU.

She did not make her money through capitalistic endeavors and she never said she or anyone should give away their wealth, Jesus Christ did though.
She did indeed make her money trhrough capitalisty enseavors. That was one of the dumbest things you have ever posted.

SHe is also full of shit about patriarchy. The feminist view of patriarchy is a proven myth

Agree 100%.

Western Civilization in 2022 is far from Patriarchy. Men are vilified in MSM and Social Media. Men suffer a lot of discrimination.
It never existed at all as feminists understand it.

One can point to patriarchal elements such as taking your fathers last name or a wife taking her husbands last name. However these are just loose traditions often ignored by many people.

Feminist view of patrarchy is that it is a vast and deliberate effort to oppress and control women to benefit men which has never been done.

Says the woman who is world famous and worth millions and millions of dollars. Yeah capitalism is what got her all that fame and fortune. And patriarchy didn't put a dent in it either.

Unless she actually does something personal about her complaints her words are hollow and meaningless. And no, donating some money to a orginzation doesn't count because that's just tax deductable.

Women like her actually do more damage to women than good because all they do is just sit around and bitch, point at some invisible Boogeyman and don't actually do anything. They run their mouths so they get attention, it's all self serving tripe and nothing else.

Forum List

Back