Lady Ballers

Well done! :laughing0301:

hahaha-standing-ovation.gif

Bwahahahaha!!! If only I had The Daily Wire!! This looks like a hilarious movie!! 🤣

The thing about this movie?

When people ask Mel Brooks about his movie, "Blazing Saddles," he says it could never be made today.....

The Daily Wire guys say, "We'll do it."

This movie is obviously not the quality of "Blazing Saddles," because the Daily Wire guys are new to this business.......but they are actually trying and they don't care about the Woke gestapo.

Looks like a tremendous film, a real classic.

But I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the libs deny this picture the Academy Award.

The prejudice in Hollywood against conservatives is just too pervasive.

Looks like a tremendous film, a real classic.

But I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the libs deny this picture the Academy Award.

The prejudice in Hollywood against conservatives is just too pervasive.
That's why Hollywood is drying up... you can't dismiss half of your customer base and still prosper...

People said I was a RW nutcase when I said I saw a full-grown man come up to bat for Ladies University of Michigan Softball in the NCAAW tournament.

This guy hit down on the ball for a slow high chopper. The girls looked stunned as the 2nd baseman looked up to throw to 1B and the nearly fully bearded black man was already down well down the right field line. He was fast as Vince Coleman ever was down the first base line.

I was lambasted. I was making things up. I was a RW nutjob. The real kicker? This event was a few years ago. This phenomenon is not new.

Forum List

Back