Ladies; Would You Prefer Being Complimented By A Woman Or A Man?

Sorry, I made a dupe by accident.

Muddy, it doesn't matter to me which gender pays me compliments. I take them all in goodwill, and it is the gesture that makes me feel good, more so than what they compliment me on.

In a business situation, I have remembered the compliments by men, much more so than women. These men were my managers, but I was their goal.

One woman co-worker hated me and gave me a rough time, because until I arrived, she had been the top salesperson, every month. For a year I tolerated her, without repercussion. When I left there, she bowed her redheaded head, and told me she "respected me." I thought I had not heard her correctly, as her head was looking down at her folded legs, where she was sitting. I asked, "pardon, Linda?" She looked straight up and me, with teary eyes, and repeated how she respected me.

I never forgot that. She was a strong headed woman, and unaccustomed to being humble. I am glad she did it, because I think it made her feel better about all the jealousy and grief she had tried to give me ( but never succeeded ) and I felt better about her, because it was a relief to know her truth. Win/win! :D We were each, cleansed.

I agree.

BTW, you look hot tonight!

When a man walks up to you, willing to be vulnerable enough to look in to your eyes and tell you how hot you are, how beautiful you are.. there's nothing like that. :)

I think a lot of women see every other woman as competition in a way that men do not see each other.

Forum List

Back