Ladies and Gentlemen, and dumbass liberals, Californication just needs more money.

Will this tax on instant messaging be the last straw for Californication?

• No, too many low information voters will just say they will pay their fair share.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Middle class families have been leaving , just not fast enough, this will speed it up.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Even the Hollyweird stars are probably going to blame Trump for this, then leave for another country

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
California considers charging residents a tax for sending text messages
California's Public Utilities Commission is considering a plan that would charge mobile phone users a fee for sending text messages, according to recent public law filings.

The proposal is partially due to landline-era legislation coupled with the fact the people are shifting patterns away from voice calls in favor of texting.
They (Californicationers) want that tax, so they can give it to other people who are less fortunate and need money so they too can instant text message...Like taxing the phones and cellphones isnt enough...Pretty soon only the tent city people will be left in that shit infested rotten state as all the intelligent people will head to Arizona and live in Bill Gates "Smart City"...Begezzus , Democrats are such stupid greedy fuckers..

TSowell-Greed.jpg

California's Public Utilities Commission is considering a plan that would charge mobile phone users a fee for sending text messages, according to recent public law filings.

The proposal is partially due to landline-era legislation coupled with the fact the people are shifting patterns away from voice calls in favor of texting.
They (Californicationers) want that tax, so they can give it to other people who are less fortunate and need money so they too can instant text message...Like taxing the phones and cellphones isnt enough...Pretty soon only the tent city people will be left in that shit infested rotten state as all the intelligent people will head to Arizona and live in Bill Gates "Smart City"...Begezzus , Democrats are such stupid greedy fuckers..

TSowell-Greed.jpg
Brought to you by the folks at KY...the official Jelly of Californication.

And we’d like to remind all you millions and millions of butthurt dimocrats to stick it up your asses too!

TSowell-Greed.jpg

Thomas Sowell ftmfw! Guy once responded to an e-mail from me.....like 20 years ago. My jaw hit the floor. Guy is a national treasure.....I'd be a f'ing Marxist had that guy not saved me when I read "Pink and Brown People".

TSowell-Greed.jpg

Thomas Sowell ftmfw! Guy once responded to an e-mail from me.....like 20 years ago. My jaw hit the floor. Guy is a national treasure.....I'd be a f'ing Marxist had that guy not saved me when I read "Pink and Brown People".
He like many other successful people of color, had used their "White Privilege" to elevate themselves out of the liberal victim"HOOD". Shame more black people dont follow his example, but then they wouldn't be Democrat anymore either..

Forum List

Back