Lace shorts have arrived for men who want to wear them

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-2_11-7-7.png

On Monday, an Instagram account titled Sparkie Baby Official uploaded a photo of the pastel pink, blue, and green lace belted shorts, modeled by men wearing white socks and sneakers. “#LaceyShorts for men are here,” wrote ZJ Sparks, the owner of the Instagram account. “Would you wear these gentlemen? Ladies would you like to see your boyfriend or husband rock one of these?”

Lace Shorts Have Arrived for Men Who Want to Wear Them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No they aren't trying to turn our men into women whatever gave you that idea. Sorry I would touch a so called man that wore something as hideous as this.

Last edited:
Well there went this month's contribution to the USMB server from the leftist males

No matching lace shirt?

Well that sucks.

Plus who would dare step out in shoes and socks without the same theme?

I shudder at the thought of such a fashion faux pas..

But they are metro-sexy..A little sexy stubble, bow-ties on armpit hair would also make a stunning addition. Don't forget the pierced nipple jewelry.

No matching lace shirt?

Well that sucks.

Plus who would dare step out in shoes and socks without the same theme?

I shudder at the thought of such a fashion faux pas..

But they are metro-sexy..A little sexy stubble, bow-ties on armpit hair would also make a stunning addition. Don't forget the pierced nipple jewelry.

you could use a bit of buttock piercing decorated with shiny bling

Why they just scream, "come have sex with this hunk, baby".

now I understand why "god" invented a foreskin -----for the protection of.........
based on lace man panties-------I VOTE----BAN MALE GENITAL MUTILATION

Lace panties have been available for any man who wants them forever ... this isn't new.

Annex%20-%20Curtis,%20Tony%20(Some%20Like%20it%20Hot)_01.jpg

Lace panties have been available for any man who wants them forever ... this isn't new.
I never saw lace boxers before. I will freely admit to never having tried on a pair of panties but I would imagine them to be a bit snug in the nether regions for a man.

Forum List

Back