LA Real Estate: Expectation Vs. Reality

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Almost every movie and TV show takes place in Los Angeles @ LA Real Estate: Expectation Vs. Reality

Being from LA, I was most interested in this. Way too much truth!
enhanced-buzz-18148-1375714177-0.jpg

Hard to believe this was once a full-flowing river with lots of deer and antelope living along its banks. El Rio Porculina.

:eusa_whistle:

I hate all cities and avoid them as much as possible.

Nice to visit once in a while, but definitely will never live or work in one.

Never say never...depending on your age/career...with the continued corporatism in America where any job worth having will be in major cities.

Never say never...depending on your age/career...with the continued corporatism in America where any job worth having will be in major cities.

The really high paying jobs have all moved out to the suburbs and the country. High tech, finance, you name it.

Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars. We is stoned...immaculate.

Last edited:

The really high paying jobs have all moved out to the suburbs and the country. High tech, finance, you name it.

probably...I am in manufacturing so I see through those eyes. Sort of like being an endangered specie.

probably...I am in manufacturing so I see through those eyes. Sort of like being an endangered specie.

High tech makes stuff. A lot of stuff. Out here.

Forum List

Back