"La Raza” sues Target for requesting proof of citizenship from employees

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
"La Raza” sues Target for requesting proof of citizenship from employees.

Article:

When a Target store in Walnut Creek, California requested employees to present their legal documentation in order to keep their jobs, they were surprised to receive resignations instead of proper paperwork.

The Northern California store lost approximately 40 employees overnight and in place of the employees Target was presented with a legal wrangle by La Raza Centro Legal guru, Rocio Avila who is now representing the illegal immigrants

It seems La Raza is questioning Target’s rational behind the move to request legal documents. It’s worth pointing out that it is unlawful for employers and illegal immigrants to enter the workforce without proper identification and work papers.

I'd like the INS to check over La Raza's membership roles and employees and start imprisoning and deporting illegals there too.

Next time they hold a rally, I want ICE there with buses to haul the illegals away too.

We need to stop fucking around with these people. No other nation in the world would put up with this. Why should we?

Article:

When a Target store in Walnut Creek, California requested employees to present their legal documentation in order to keep their jobs, they were surprised to receive resignations instead of proper paperwork.

The Northern California store lost approximately 40 employees overnight and in place of the employees Target was presented with a legal wrangle by La Raza Centro Legal guru, Rocio Avila who is now representing the illegal immigrants

It seems La Raza is questioning Target’s rational behind the move to request legal documents. It’s worth pointing out that it is unlawful for employers and illegal immigrants to enter the workforce without proper identification and work papers.

It didn't occur to Target to get documentation prior to hiring them? :confused:

Article:

We must be the laughing stock of the earth by now. Other countries arrest and deport these people - including their apologists and abettors like La Raza, who should be expelled from the US.

It isn't entirely clear, given how fucking stupid these people are, do they want the US to become another 3rd world spanish-majority shithole like Mexico or Nicaragua?

Article:

We must be the laughing stock of the earth by now. Other countries arrest and deport these people - including their apologists and abettors like La Raza, who should be expelled from the US.

It isn't entirely clear, given how fucking stupid these people are, do they want the US to become another 3rd world spanish-majority shithole like Mexico or Nicaragua?
This has been going on since our founding. The question is one of when it will stop?

Target is a proven soft touch , muslims sued them so the cashiers dont have to touch bacon.
All Bacon is wrapped in plastic.
You ain't touching bacon you crazy bitch.

Target should counter sue because it is the responsibility of all employers to verify that their employees are legally allowed to work in this Country.

They should demand court costs, lawyer fees and a sum to compensate for harassment.

Target should counter sue because it is the responsibility of all employers to verify that their employees are legally allowed to work in this Country.

They should demand court costs, lawyer fees and a sum to compensate for harassment.

I hear you but with current administration in power
I don't believe the support is there to fight illegal immigration

For example:

Papa Obama implies that ICE agents are Terrorists for doing their job. Showing the influence from sitting 20 years in the pews of Jeremiah Wright's church, Barack Hussein Obama said to the National Council of La Raza convention in San Diego on July 13, "the problem with the system is that "communities are terrorized by ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] immigration raids" and "nursing mothers are torn from their babies."

Hmm, where could Papa Obama got those words from ......?
:eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql6NFA9bY68=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:

I doubt they were really surprised.
The Northern California store lost approximately 40 employees overnight

I'll take the job, if they'll give me more hours than the place I wor @ now.
and in place of the employees Target was presented with a legal wrangle by La Raza Centro Legal guru, Rocio Avila who is now representing the illegal immigrants

How do these juxdges keep getting appointed? They have no legal rights. If they want legal rights and protections, they should have entered the country legally.

La Raza is spanish for NAACP.
NAACP is neo-segregationist black for KKK.
La Raze literally mean 'The Race'.

Everyone except the White man is allowed to be proud of their heritage, despite the White Man having the most reason to be proud of his people.

If the State won't enforce the law, then honest White men should- round 'em up, break their legs so they can't walk across the border again, and leave 'em in the desert. I'm sick and tired of this shit. If you want legal rights and protections, enter the country in accordance with the law.

☭proletarian☭;1836124 said:

How do these juxdges keep getting appointed? They have no legal rights. If they want legal rights and protections, they should have entered the country legally.

Actually they do once in the US legal or not

The problem comes in that once identified as illegal, assuming no felony crime, they are released with a NTA- notice to appear. So basically, they are told OK you are illegal show up to this court so we can deport you.

Guess what - nobody does- then a deport warrant is issued and if caught they will held until deported (even then they are sometimes released again and told to appear for deportation)

I believe I read one time that the number of no shows in Immigration hearings is around 98 percent

I'd like the INS to check over La Raza's membership roles and employees and start imprisoning and deporting illegals there too.

Next time they hold a rally, I want ICE there with buses to haul the illegals away too.

We need to stop fucking around with these people. No other nation in the world would put up with this. Why should we?

Totally agree.

ICE sure missed a golden opportunity to deport thousands when they had those demonstrations a few years ago. The illegals were all in the streets protesting with their Mexican flags. Very easy to spot. Just think. They said they couldnt find em.

No, they don't

The 14th was not properly ratified. States were admitted, then not recognized, then recognized again. Extremely shady and illegal tactics were used to 'ratify' the 14th amendment.

As I said- break their legs and dump them in the desert.And what ever happened to that fence?

A border issue is a domestic security issue- that makes it a military issue. Post a few snipers and shoot anyone who doesn't heed the signs. Enough fucking around with our sovereignty.

☭proletarian☭;1836154 said:
No, they don't

The 14th was not properly ratified. States were admitted, then not recognized, then recognized again. Extremely shady and illegal tactics were used to 'ratify' the 14th amendment.

As I said- break their legs and dump them in the desert.And what ever happened to that fence?

A border issue is a domestic security issue- that makes it a military issue. Post a few snipers and shoot anyone who doesn't heed the signs. Enough fucking around with our sovereignty.

Luv ya Pro. Thats exactly what the Govt should do. If you kill a few the rest will stop coming.

Sounds like a good idea but you and I know it will never happen. Not when both parties are courting the Hispanic vote. Thats exactly why the military isn't on the border. Whats our Sovereignty when compared with the Hispanic vote????

If the State won't do it, then the people must.

If you find an illegal, break its legs and tie it to a Saguaro.

Dream on, darlin'. We've got Justice Sotomayor who is a member of La Raza ...

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who is a member of the ACLU and who was at one time very high up in the heirarchy of the ACLU ....

and ....

I can see now how a case like this could turn out to be a situation where the INS laws are found to be discriminatory against all immigrants and therefore unconstitutional.

My suggestion would be to put troops along every mile of the border and arm them heavily.

Forum List

Back