LA Rams have male cheerleaders

Can't help but laugh

How can you make history by going back to something that started out that way? The whole idea of cheerleading began as an all-male concept as far back as the 18th century. It wasn't until WWII when all the guys were called into the war that real inroads were made into sports opening up for women that real female cheerleading really caught on and started to become widely accepted and practiced.

Good for them. A friend of mine was a male cheerleader in college. Ya’ll may snicker and sneer, but those chaps were swimming in poon. They were good-looking, built, and surrounded by hot women.

I knew some kid in a college that was a male cheerleader. He thought it would help him get chicks and he was wrong.

The male cheerleaders appeal to the massive number of male homos that live in LA .

The male cheerleaders appeal to the massive number of male homos that live in LA .
George W. Bush cheered at Phillips Academy Andover, Ronald Reagan at Eureka College and Dwight D. Eisenhower showed his school spirit at West Point. Homos all?

Last edited:
George W. Bush cheered at Phillips Academy Andover, Ronald Reagan at Eureka College, and Dwight D. Eisenhower showed his school spirit at West Point. Homos all?

I think it is pretty well known that California is pretty much the queer capital of the US.

George W. Bush cheered at Phillips Academy Andover, Ronald Reagan at Eureka College, and Dwight D. Eisenhower showed his school spirit at West Point. Homos all?
I think it is pretty well known that California is pretty much the queer capital of the US.
And Reagan was governor of which state?

Forum List

Back