LA Mayor "Go vote again tomorrow. My DA won't prosecute you"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You can't make this shit up. :lol: He's caught on tape and it's been forwarded to the FBI, the Louisiana Secretary of State and the Louisiana Attorney General office.

Direct quotes that will leave you jaw dropped at the sheer audacity and brazeness of this son of a bitch.

May he join Nagin as another classic example of "screw the law" Democrat office holders. I think he'd look lovely in orange.

"A Louisiana mayor whose son is Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu's chief of staff told voters at a private event to vote twice, speaking to a partisan crowd 24 hours before Election Day last month.

Video of Opelousas, Louisiana Mayor Don Cravins Sr.'s Nov. 3 remarks show him telling a crowd in his home town that 'if you "early voted," go vote again tomorrow.

One more time’s not going to hurt.'

Louisianans, like Americans in many states, had the option of either voting 'early' or showing up on Election Day. Taking advantage of both options would be a crime.

And for voters worried about criminal fraud charges, Cravins said he had an insurance policy – the re-election of a Democratic district attorney.

'Tomorrow we’re gonna elect Earl Taylor as the D.A. so he won’t prosecute you if you vote twice,' Cravins said.

Taylor won a fourth term on Nov. 4."

Nah. Worrying about voter fraud is over. People would never recommend that voters break the law and vote multiple times. :)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Louisiana mayor Don Cravins Sr encourages voter fraud in video Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Yeah. So?

I think your priorities are screwed up.

Some GOP staffer said the Obama girls had attitude...a little mayoral endorsed election fraud btwn friends is nuthin'

:lol:

No doubt the same ilk as his neighbor from Crowley.... Edwin Edwards.

Crooked fucks.

May he join Nagin as another classic example of "screw the law" Democrat office holders. I think he'd look lovely in orange.

Just for the record, Nagin's a lifelong Republican who ran as a Democrat so he could get elected. See where guilt-by-association takes you?

Oopsie.

Just for the record, Nagin's a lifelong Republican who ran as a Democrat so he could get elected. See where guilt-by-association takes you?

Oopsie.

Uhm, not so fast...

Several news sources, including BBC News,[16][17][18] have stated that Nagin was a registered Republican for most of his adult life, and a George W. Bush supporter, but switched to the Democrat Party shortly before seeking office. In 2004, he endorsed John Kerry for president.[12][19] In a January 13, 2006 interview on the Tavis Smiley Show, Nagin himself denied these rumors, stating that he "never was a Republican" and that he has been a "life-long Democrat",[20] and several of the news sources reporting that he was a Republican have since issued retractions.[21]

Oopsie indeed...

Oopsie.

Was there a D after his name when he was Mayor? Was there a D after his name when he committed his crimes and was prosecuted and convicted?

That's all that matters. No whoopsies.

You can't make this shit up. :lol: He's caught on tape and it's been forwarded to the FBI, the Louisiana Secretary of State and the Louisiana Attorney General office.

Direct quotes that will leave you jaw dropped at the sheer audacity and brazeness of this son of a bitch.

"A Louisiana mayor whose son is Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu's chief of staff told voters at a private event to vote twice, speaking to a partisan crowd 24 hours before Election Day last month.

Video of Opelousas, Louisiana Mayor Don Cravins Sr.'s Nov. 3 remarks show him telling a crowd in his home town that 'if you "early voted," go vote again tomorrow.

Louisianans, like Americans in many states, had the option of either voting 'early' or showing up on Election Day. Taking advantage of both options would be a crime.

And for voters worried about criminal fraud charges, Cravins said he had an insurance policy – the re-election of a Democratic district attorney.

'Tomorrow we’re gonna elect Earl Taylor as the D.A. so he won’t prosecute you if you vote twice,' Cravins said.

Nah. Worrying about voter fraud is over. People would never recommend that voters break the law and vote multiple times. :)

Louisiana mayor Don Cravins Sr encourages voter fraud in video Daily Mail Online

Well, doh.

Did you even listen to the video? It is obvious that Cravens is telling a joke. In fact, people laughed. That's usually a sign that a joke was just told.

Republicans have no humor.

Oopsie.

Was there a D after his name when he was Mayor? Was there a D after his name when he committed his crimes and was prosecuted and convicted?

That's all that matters. No whoopsies.

Oopsie.

Uhm, not so fast...

Several news sources, including BBC News,[16][17][18] have stated that Nagin was a registered Republican for most of his adult life, and a George W. Bush supporter, but switched to the Democrat Party shortly before seeking office. In 2004, he endorsed John Kerry for president.[12][19] In a January 13, 2006 interview on the Tavis Smiley Show, Nagin himself denied these rumors, stating that he "never was a Republican" and that he has been a "life-long Democrat",[20] and several of the news sources reporting that he was a Republican have since issued retractions.[21]

Oopsie indeed...

Oh. OH. Ray Nagin himself denied it?? Well there's an unimpeachable source, isn't it. Yessirree this changes everything (<< SARCHASM)

Look Toots, I lived in New Orleans at the time, before and during his tenure, in fact I met both him and his predecessor. Nagin took a lot of heat for switching parties to run for mayor; I didn't make this up. I remember his endorsing Bush too (as well as Jindal). Bottom line, it doesn't matter what letter is after his name when he commits a crime, because he's not committing a crime in the name of the letter. He's committing the crime in the name of himself. As is true of any crime.

Duh.

Last edited:

Well, doh.

Did you even listen to the video? It is obvious that Cravens is telling a joke. In fact, people laughed. That's usually a sign that a joke was just told.

Oopsie again :rofl:

One wonders if Elbert Guillory was given a script and didn't bother to watch the video either. Oh lawdy that's gotta be embarrassing.

:dig:

Oopsie.

Then he's a democrat, you fool. Who cares what he USED to be.? THINK

No joke and no jury would say it was. Every time a dem commits a gaffe they say it was just a joke.!!!

This should have been headline news and it would have been if a repub did it. Look at the fuss the controlled media has made over that gal who very mildly criticized obozo's daughters. This is literally a 1000 times worse but the press turns a blind eye.

No joke and no jury would say it was. Every time a dem commits a gaffe they say it was just a joke.!!!

Then why did the room immediately laugh in response? Twice? In the same cadence with which they applauded applause lines?

Perhaps a massive hand with thousands of rubber fingers came down out of the ceiling and tickled everybody in the ribs, at just those moments?

Yeah that's the ticket.

This "story" crashed and burned. Only a moron like you would try to resuscitate it.

Forum List

Back