L.A. Launches Nation's First Israel Divestment Campaign

A coin proving the existence of a land called "Palestine" in 1931.

Palestine invented by the British, dummy.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1287859573&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

I own you, Georgie.

What happened to the 46% of Palestine land registered to Arabs in 1946?

More magic from Moses?

No such binding registration exists. You made it up.

The world community established all of Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

The Quran established all of Palestine as the JEwish homeland

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Georgie, Jordan is about 80% of Mandate Palestine--Have you spoken with King Abdullah about renouncing the throne and giving Jordan to the Pallies for a homeland?

A few imperialists decided to allow the zionists to rob Palestine from the natives in the hope of profiting from the crime :eusa_whistle:

Open a history book, moron.

Jews lived in Judea for thousands of years before the Muhammadan invaded from Arabia.

Read, learn, moron...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allah even cops to being an imperialist...
Quran 13:41...
See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allâh judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning

A few imperialists decided to allow the zionists to rob Palestine from the natives in the hope of profiting from the crime :eusa_whistle:

Open a history book, moron.

Jews lived in Judea for thousands of years before the Muhammadan invaded from Arabia.

Read, learn, moron...

Allah even cops to being an imperialist...
Quran 13:41...
See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allâh judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning
Speaking of SWIFT:

"...(T)he Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium.

SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries.

"Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports.

"In short, no payment — no trade.

Are Jews smart enough to survive without money?

To end the occupation

Are Jews smart enough to survive without money?

Jews create money, psycho. You create nothing by sadness for your failures in life.

New York Times: Israel, Silicon Valley of the Middle East...
Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world's foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.
The Tel Aviv cluster - Sun Sentinel

but its ok that those same 'imperiealists' decided to create the united arab emirates, iraq and any number of other countries, that's ok?

i've never been a racist. what's it like?

'tard.

but its ok that those same 'imperiealists' decided to create the united arab emirates, iraq and any number of other countries, that's ok?

'tard.

Western imperialists created the Arab Middle East carved out of the ashes of the Ottoman Empire after WW I.

History is alien to the mental midgets, here

Israel is a project of the world's criminal class.

You're a project of being raised by animals.

Barack Obama to UN General Assembly (September 23)...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Last edited:

'tard.

No it wasn't ok for the imperialists to anything in the mid-east, they should have minded their own business and stayed in their own stinky little european countries.

'tard.

No it wasn't ok for the imperialists to anything in the mid-east, they should have minded their own business and stayed in their own stinky little european countries.

The Muslim imperialists should have minded their own business instead of conquering, by the sword, all of the once-Jewish and once-Christian Middle East. And, Spain. And, Italy. And, Portugal.

The Muslim imperialists should have minded their own business instead of conquering once-Buddhist Afghanistan and once-Christian Iraq.

You're so uneducated, it's not not even funny. You must have been raised by Gypsies.

Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Israel is a sovereign state,...

People keep saying that over, and over, and over again like they are trying to sell something.

Israel is a sovereign state,...

People keep saying that over, and over, and over again like they are trying to sell something.

Israelis sell successful Israeli companies to Warren Buffett for billions of dollars.

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

Israelis sell successful Israeli companies to Warren Buffett for billions of dollars.

Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place

Maddoff was rich too.

Maddoff was rich too.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back