Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Well, wingnut media said poor little Kyle "was chased by a murderous antifa mob" not BLM.
BLM reacted to false claims about the black man, Jacob Blake, who violated his restraining order, sexually assaulted his wife and grabbed her by the pussy, kidnapped his child, thwarted a police arrest and then attempted to grab a concealed weapon. BLM and the media threw fuel on the fire which initiated this mass riot in the streets of Kenosha.

Meanwhile, Joseph Rosenbaum, the man with child abuse and sex offenses, who instigated the encounter after Rittenhouse attempted to put out a dumpster fire.

Good luck Rosenbaum estate .. at least 1 less sex offender is alive because of Rittenhouse's actions to his agressions.

This slapdash lawsuit was hurry up and file before the statute ran. It's subject to dismissal for laches. If there is any mistake at all, there's no chance to fix it as the statute ran two days ago.

It will be interesting.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

You know what? He is wealthier than you will ever be. And not just money wise.

Rosenbaum, the sexual pervert that was convicted of molesting five small kids? That's the same guy who threatened to kill Rittenhouse earlier that evening. He was running around being hyper aggressive. He also chased Rittenhouse and lunged for his rifle. This is the guy you are defending? Why?
Is it any wonder democrats are rushing to aid Rosenbaum?

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

I never believed this stupid kid , he went out of his way looking for trouble and then cried when he found it.

Kyle just got $22 Million from Whoops! and the view. He's got a hot little girlfriend and things seem to be going well for him ever since he shot into a crowd of democrats and hit 2 pedophiles and a wife beater.... what are the odds? :laughing0301:

View attachment 821187
He was trying to talk Rittenhouse down so he wouldn't kill anyone else. He reached for the gun to try to get it away from.him so he'd stop killing. The kid lost it / freaked out and shot him.

This is going to be a real problem. I doubt whoever was funding his $million + defense is paying for his civil defense fund.

Without that he may have real problems. It depends on how good the plaintiff's counsel is (ie how much money they are going to spend). As always, its all about the Benjamins.

Who is "his estate" ?

And why do they care ?

I dunno, it must be pretty low if they support a 5 time pedophile who threatened to murder Rittenhouse and tried to take his gun to do that.

After chasing him first.

Why was he chasing him again....?

He could not find a 12 year old ?

Liar.

On May 25, 2022, the website USA Taters published an article positing that the ABC television show "The View" had settled a lawsuit brought by Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother, Wendy. In November 2021, the former was acquitted on charges of homicide and reckless endangerment after shooting three men during a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The terms of the settlement allegedly included a payout of $22 million and a formal apology from "The View":

There is no truth whatsoever to these claims. USA Taters is part of network of websites and social media accounts called America's Last Line of Defense, which, in a disclaimer, describes the content of its publications as "fiction," "pure fantasy," and "satirical":
1693200962766.png

Forum List

Back