KY Judge upholds freedom of religion

Kentucky judge upholds Christian printer s refusal to print gay pride T-shirts - Yahoo News

Maybe it's just that sanity exists only below the Mason-Dixon line. I dunno.
Wrong.

Obviously you don't bother to read or comprehend the linked article.

Neither this case nor any other case concerning discrimination in public accommodations has anything to do with "religious freedom."
Actually, it falls under freedom of speech, not refusal to provide a service. IOW, the gay pride people can buy T-shirts, they just don't get to force the seller to print things he doesn't want to print.

Kentucky judge upholds Christian printer s refusal to print gay pride T-shirts - Yahoo News

Wrong.

Neither this case nor any other case concerning discrimination in public accommodations has anything to do with "religious freedom."

Just because you say so, doesn't mean its true. I guess you have to stick to screwing over bakers and photographers. What a social justice warrior you are.....

Wrong.

I guess you didn't read or comprehend the linked article.

From the link:

"In addition, he ruled that the company and its owners enjoy a right to freely exercise their religion, which includes not facing government actions that substantially burden those rights. Ishmael said there was no showing of a compelling government interest that would justify forcing company officials to violate their religious beliefs."

Care to try again?

Wrong.

From the article. How does it feel to be wrong every time you post?
The judge cited both free speech and freedom of religion in ruling that the company did not discriminate when it declined to print T-shirts for an event promoting activities offensive to the owners’ religious beliefs.]

This is not freedom of religion. Ordering T shirts isn't preventing one from practicing religion.

This is freedom to discriminate.

If you don't want to serve all the public make your store membership only.

This is not freedom of religion. Ordering T shirts isn't preventing one from practicing religion.

They didnt have any problem serving the public. They had a problem printing T-shirts with messages that violated their conscience Didn you read the link?

They are not serving the public. They are serving those who hold a philosophy similar to their own and refusing to serve others.

There is no state religion in the US. Just some activist judges and business owning bigots.

If you open your doors to the public you have no more rights of religious discrimination.

They are not serving the public. They are serving those who hold a philosophy similar to their own and refusing to serve others.

There is no state religion in the US. Just some activist judges and business owning bigots.

If you open your doors to the public you have no more rights of religious discrimination.
Didnt you just make a point about serving the public?
It wasnt religious discrimination. They were asked to print T shirts with messages they didnt approve of. What religion were they discriminating against?

Oh please. You don't care about religion Rabbi. You just hate gays.
I dont care about religion? LOL!!!! Check the screen name, moron. Another Billy Triple Fail post.
Oh gee, Judaism. That's pretty unrelated to the topic at hand, but you already knew that,
LOL!!! Billy Triple Fail fails again. You say I dont care about religion and when I point out my screen name indicates I care a lot about you deflect to some nonsense.
You are worse than Rightwinger. You are the dumbest poster on this board.

I dont care about religion? LOL!!!! Check the screen name, moron. Another Billy Triple Fail post.
Oh gee, Judaism. That's pretty unrelated to the topic at hand, but you already knew that,
LOL!!! Billy Triple Fail fails again. You say I dont care about religion and when I point out my screen name indicates I care a lot about you deflect to some nonsense.
Lol you're so transparent. You don't give a shit about Christianity. You just hate gay people. Admit it.

Lol you're so transparent. You don't give a shit about Christianity. You just hate gay people. Admit it.
Give up Billy. Just throw it in.

Funny how this only applies to Christian establishments. Yet, you don't condemn Muslim establishments or pro-gay establishments who do or have done the same exact thing.

Freedom, it seems, is only for those deemed worthy of it.

Give up Billy. Just throw it in.
I have a really hard time believing you are a Rabbi. If so, you're disgrace to your religion. Hell, you're a disgrace to it either way.

Forum List

Back