Kushner piad 1.1 billion to a company that the owner doesn't pay taxes in the US.

Kushner Cos. paid $1.1 billion to buy a portfolio of 6,000 rental apartments in Maryland and Virginia from the private-equity firm Lone Star Funds, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Kushner Cos. picks up $1.1B suburban multifamily portfolio

-----------------------------------------------
You can read about John Grayken here who owns Lone Star Funds.

And he's anything but a patriot: In an effort to avoid taxes, he renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1999. You'll find him on our list as a citizen of Ireland.
The Billionaire Banker In The Shadows

------------------------------------------------------
So that makes Kushner unpatriotic. We always knew Trump was unpatriotic and his family is as well.

Sounds some george soros kind of shit...

Or maybe obozo and GE...….

No it does not. Soros is a US citizen and lives in the US. This guy renounced his citizenship to avoid paying taxes and Kushner is doing business with him from government (your tax) money.

It just doen't get better than that to show pay for play and how non patriotic everyone that hangs with Trump is,
my Gosh the Maga hats were made overseas. Trump hires illegals, he is all the thing you guys say you hate,
but you love him. LOL

Just more Tard Butt Hurt....

Everything you accuse us of you do worse….

its true, probably Kushner could shoot someone on 5th ave and you would all praise him.
I do not understand the worship of the elites that take advantage of everyone that is a hard working person, pays taxes, and is law abiding, yet you like the scum of the US.
I voted against Trump. He horrifies me.

You were just trying too hard.

I don't even have to try, its all right there.

So, why is everyone missing why you think this is wrong?

Kushner Cos. paid $1.1 billion to buy a portfolio of 6,000 rental apartments in Maryland and Virginia from the private-equity firm Lone Star Funds, the Wall Street Journal reported.

And he's anything but a patriot: In an effort to avoid taxes, he renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1999. You'll find him on our list as a citizen of Ireland.

So that makes Kushner unpatriotic. We always knew Trump was unpatriotic and his family is as well.

It’s always interesting to see you draw conclusions

Sounds some george soros kind of shit...

Or maybe obozo and GE...….

No it does not. Soros is a US citizen and lives in the US. This guy renounced his citizenship to avoid paying taxes and Kushner is doing business with him from government (your tax) money.

It just doen't get better than that to show pay for play and how non patriotic everyone that hangs with Trump is,
my Gosh the Maga hats were made overseas. Trump hires illegals, he is all the thing you guys say you hate,
but you love him. LOL

Soros has dual citizenship with Hungary which the US does not recognize.

Trump does not hire illegals.

Any more lies you want to spread?

Penelope searches for damning data but doesn’t understand banking/finance so this thread is utterly ridiculous and makes her look silly yet again.

Cannot make this stuff up. What’s next Penelope, are you going to post a link with Cushner cashing a check? How dare he!?!!!?

Hey, he is a Jew, your guys stick together. Well daddy Kushner son did not fall far from the tree. He willingly bought property from a man he knows didn't pay taxes and now we have money from the federal government going to this anti American. See!

From YOUR article:

"Bloomberg has heard word ..."

There is absolute proof that the fix is in right there! NOT!

its true, probably Kushner could shoot someone on 5th ave and you would all praise him.

I do not understand the worship of the elites that take advantage of everyone that is a hard working person, pays taxes, and is law abiding, yet you like the scum of the US.

Your hatred is showing. Wipe the froth from your mouth, and chill out. Seriously.

Your hatred is showing. Wipe the froth from your mouth, and chill out. Seriously.

Not hatred , just disgust. To care about them enough to hate them, I don't, I am just utterly disgusted by them.

Not hatred , just disgust. To care about them enough to hate them, I don't, I am just utterly disgusted by them.

Deals, international deals, are conducted day in and day out. Boeing aircraft are sold to foreign airlines, and Airbus aircraft, as well as Bombardier, are bought by United States airlines. It was what two or three years ago that Congress got into a brief tizzy about an airline buying Bombardier aircraft instead of Boeing 737’s?

On the roads of America, you will find cars built in America, and foreign built cars. JCB is a British firm, that has made impressive inroads into American life, including the US Military who buys the current iteration of the SEE (Small Emplacement Excavator) From them.

When someone buys a Yacht, they traditionally sign the documents, thus actually purchasing the Yacht, outside of the Territorial Limits of the United States, thus avoiding the taxes.

Trick after trick, deal after deal, people do what they can to avoid paying more than they must. But we all do that. We order things online, and appreciate the avoidance of taxes by getting it from another state. How awful we must be. I recently spent two thousand dollars for something, and it was shipped in from South Carolina, and I didn’t pay any sales tax. It was even delivered to me.

In the end, the decision is do you want what they are selling? If the answer is yes, then you figure out how to do it.

But even your outrage is laughable in this case. Kushner is going to be paying Property Taxes, and taxes on the income from the rentals, and taxes on a lot of other things.

Look, if you want to badmouth Trump, depending on the issue, I’ll join in. Ending the Compliance Actions, and Civil Rights Investigations into Police Departments. Hey, I’m there with you. I think it was a mistake and I’ve mentioned it before, more than once. The decision to torture chronic pain patients with their nonsensical war on opioids, I’m totally opposed. I’ve mentioned before that it is the first time in history where we had the ability to help someone, and not the will.

I can think of several things in which I disagree with Trump. Just as I can think of several things I disagree with pretty much every politician about. But focusing on the asinine he bought this from a company that doesn’t pay taxes in America is just dumb.

I am guessing that your point is that it is perfectly fine to sell property in the U.S. To people in other countries but somehow wrong to buy property back from those same people.

Would you be happier if they bought property in England? Perhaps Latvia? Just think those who buy property in other countries could then move there and pay lower taxes then those being proposed by some Dems.
Losers are looking for anything to whine about.

So disgust, that every time you open your mouth you spread lies about them.

People tend to turn away from things that disgust them. You're not doing that, because you hate them so much that you wont to hurt them, and you'll do whatever is necessary, including lies, to make it happen. That's not disgust, it's hate.

Penelope searches for damning data but doesn’t understand banking/finance so this thread is utterly ridiculous and makes her look silly yet again.

Cannot make this stuff up. What’s next Penelope, are you going to post a link with Cushner cashing a check? How dare he!?!!!?

Hey, he is a Jew, your guys stick together. Well daddy Kushner son did not fall far from the tree. He willingly bought property from a man he knows didn't pay taxes and now we have money from the federal government going to this anti American. See!

He willingly bought property from a man he knows didn't pay taxes

If his businesses earned money in the US, they paid taxes in the US.

and now we have money from the federal government going to this anti American.

You're lying. And stupid.

Forum List

Back