Kushner piad 1.1 billion to a company that the owner doesn't pay taxes in the US.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Kushner Cos. paid $1.1 billion to buy a portfolio of 6,000 rental apartments in Maryland and Virginia from the private-equity firm Lone Star Funds, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Kushner Cos. picks up $1.1B suburban multifamily portfolio

-----------------------------------------------
You can read about John Grayken here who owns Lone Star Funds.

And he's anything but a patriot: In an effort to avoid taxes, he renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1999. You'll find him on our list as a citizen of Ireland.
The Billionaire Banker In The Shadows

------------------------------------------------------
So that makes Kushner unpatriotic. We always knew Trump was unpatriotic and his family is as well.

The Slatest
Kushner Firms in Talks for Federal Loan to Finance $1.15 Billion Purchase
By Daniel Politi

Feb 23, 20193:48 PM

The real estate company owned by the family of President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner is trying to get a little help from federally owned lenders for its biggest purchase in a decade. Bloomberg has heard word that the Kushner Companies is currently in talks with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac about a loan for a $1.15 billion purchase of rental apartments in Maryland and Virginia.
Kushner Firm in Talks for Federal Loan to Finance $1.15 Billion Purchase
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure the US goverment can help him out with money. Just ask his daddy in law.

I am guessing that your point is that it is perfectly fine to sell property in the U.S. To people in other countries but somehow wrong to buy property back from those same people.

Would you be happier if they bought property in England? Perhaps Latvia? Just think those who buy property in other countries could then move there and pay lower taxes then those being proposed by some Dems.

its true, probably Kushner could shoot someone on 5th ave and you would all praise him.

I do not understand the worship of the elites that take advantage of everyone that is a hard working person, pays taxes, and is law abiding, yet you like the scum of the US.

Kushner Cos. paid $1.1 billion to buy a portfolio of 6,000 rental apartments in Maryland and Virginia from the private-equity firm Lone Star Funds, the Wall Street Journal reported.

And he's anything but a patriot: In an effort to avoid taxes, he renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1999. You'll find him on our list as a citizen of Ireland.

So that makes Kushner unpatriotic. We always knew Trump was unpatriotic and his family is as well.

I can't stand that character Kushner, but how exactly he's responsible for someone else's taxes?

its true, probably Kushner could shoot someone on 5th ave and you would all praise him.
I do not understand the worship of the elites that take advantage of everyone that is a hard working person, pays taxes, and is law abiding, yet you like the scum of the US.
I voted against Trump. He horrifies me.

You were just trying too hard.

I don't even have to try, its all right there.

Penelope searches for damning data but doesn’t understand banking/finance so this thread is utterly ridiculous and makes her look silly yet again.

Cannot make this stuff up. What’s next Penelope, are you going to post a link with Cushner cashing a check? How dare he!?!!!?

I can't stand that character Kushner, but how exactly he's responsible for someone else's taxes?

Really? Read the articles.

You cannot vote against someone. Who did you vote for?

You cannot vote against someone. Who did you vote for?
Hillary. I would have preferred to vote third party, but I knew I'd have to vote Democrat if either Trump or Cruz got the nomination.

So, in my book, I voted against Trump.

How is Trump anymore unpatriotic than Bill " Draft Dodging " Clinton?

Penelope searches for damning data but doesn’t understand banking/finance so this thread is utterly ridiculous and makes her look silly yet again.

Cannot make this stuff up. What’s next Penelope, are you going to post a link with Cushner cashing a check? How dare he!?!!!?

Hey, he is a Jew, your guys stick together. Well daddy Kushner son did not fall far from the tree. He willingly bought property from a man he knows didn't pay taxes and now we have money from the federal government going to this anti American. See!

Kushner looking to buy property from a guy who renounced his US citizen to get out of paying taxes, and now Kushner wants money from the US government to give to the man who renounced his citizenship.

Do I have to spell it out to you guys.

^ This is what you call stretching and failing at the same time.

giphy.gif

Really? Read the articles.

Should Kushner pay Grayken's taxes?

Forum List

Back