Kushner getting ready to spill the beans/sing like a bird to LE

delicious :eusa_drool:

Lawyer says Kushner stands ready to talk to investigators
The White House in March confirmed that Kushner and Michael Flynn, the ousted national security adviser, met with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, at Trump Tower in December for what one official called a brief courtesy meeting.

The Washington Post reported Friday that Kislyak told his superiors that he and Kushner discussed setting up a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin.

Discuss
Right, Kushner will spill the beans about how the Trump administration will try to bring some sanity to US-Russia relations after the Obama and Clinton worked so hard to start a new Cold War.

the clock is ticking

indeed it is on...

1. indictments of the climate "scientists" for fraud
2. many Dems getting indicted for embezzling taxpayer funds
3. possible 911 truth coming out of grand jury too

So, according to you, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch prosecuted every Dem the FBI wanted prosecuted???

LMFAO!!!

delicious :eusa_drool:

Lawyer says Kushner stands ready to talk to investigators
The White House in March confirmed that Kushner and Michael Flynn, the ousted national security adviser, met with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, at Trump Tower in December for what one official called a brief courtesy meeting.

The Washington Post reported Friday that Kislyak told his superiors that he and Kushner discussed setting up a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin.

Discuss
--LOL

ok you have really got him this time

--LOL

So, according to you, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch prosecuted every Dem the FBI wanted prosecuted???

LMFAO!!!
Some weren't worth of prosecution but we're heading for a dead end if both parties use the he did it too argument
Its literally blowing my mind how this entire political party is perfectly fine w all of this as long as they maintain power. If that isn't the very spirit of Treason then I don't know what is.

LMFAO!!!
Some weren't worth of prosecution but we're heading for a dead end if both parties use the he did it too argument
Its literally blowing my mind how this entire political party is perfectly fine w all of this as long as they maintain power. If that isn't the very spirit of Treason then I don't know what is.
"fine with all what?" Tell us which laws have been broken? Snowflakes with their panties in a not is not a basis for sending anyone to prison, douche bag.

LMFAO!!!
You were headed for a dead end 9 months ago.

I thought "liberals" were supposed to be "educated."

Clearly you are not....

The truth dexter bri and jon is if Obama or Hill pulled this crap you'd be wetting your pants screaming for impeachment

Forum List

Back