Kurt Zeller says voting is a privledge

Oh look, Septic Tank is trying to think again. Isn't that cute?

One person's opinion is NOT the view of any movement or party. If you were even of average intellect, you would know that.

Well...unless someone on the left, no matter how arcane, says something. Then, apparently, no matter who the person is, even if they just show up at a rally, it is somehow reflective on the "left"

Ah well

Showing up at a rally would point to it being more than one person, mo chara... it's not a rally if only one person shows up.

I just refuse to allow some total fucking fool like 'Truthmatters' label millions of people with the opinion of one. Lots of conservatives have the ability to think for themselves. It may be a unique concept for the left, but that's not my problem. I'm just not gonna allow that lying little shit to keep lying without at least reminding her that she's lying.

Last edited:
Zellers: Voting is 'privilege, not right' | StarTribune.com
House Speaker Kurt Zellers said he believes voting is a privilege rather than a right during an appearance on 95.9 FM's "Late Debate" radio show Wednesday night.
Voting for President is, absolutely, a privilege, granted to you by your state.
It need not let you do so, and if it chooses not to, you have no recourse

The privilege of voting is secured by the 14th amendment, not your state.

Voting in our democracy is a right

Rights are universal -everyone has them. Someone who is not a U.S. citizen does not get to vote in our elections.

Trust me, I believe that if she had her way, that would not be the way things are for anyone that promised to vote for the Democratic Party. I think she would support allowing OBL to vote in the next election if he promised to vote for the Democratic Candidate.

Immie

Voting in our democracy is a right

Rights are universal -everyone has them. Someone who is not a U.S. citizen does not get to vote in our elections.

Trust me, I believe that if she had her way, that would not be the way things are for anyone that promised to vote for the Democratic Party. I think she would support allowing OBL to vote in the next election if he promised to vote for the Democratic Candidate.

Immie

I think you're stupid.

Zellers: Voting is 'privilege, not right' | StarTribune.com
House Speaker Kurt Zellers said he believes voting is a privilege rather than a right during an appearance on 95.9 FM's "Late Debate" radio show Wednesday night.
Voting for President is, absolutely, a privilege, granted to you by your state.
It need not let you do so, and if it chooses not to, you have no recourse

The privilege of voting is secured by the 14th amendment, not your state.
Your state does not have to hold an election to determine the allocation of its electors - it has the plenary power to determine how these electors are chosen, and nothing necessitates that it do so through a popular vote.

It chooses to do so, and thus, grants you the privilege to vote for President.

Your state does not have to hold an election to determine the allocation of its electors - it has the plenary power to determine how these electors are chosen, and nothing necessitates that it do so through a popular vote.

Correct, but the state does have to hold elections for Congress and if it chooses to hold an election for President it cannot deny the vote based on race, sex, etc.

Correct, but the state does have to hold elections for Congress...
Read what I said. I was very specific.

Immie

I think you're stupid.

That shows how little you know about TDM.

Immie

Forum List

Back