Kudos to these countries for hating the United States corrupt government.

Our government's policy of foriegn intervention the world over, naturally results in many hating the USA. I am an American and I hate what they have and are doing.

Our ruling class believes it is their natural right to control the world, just as they think they should control all Americans. It is entirely and completely opposite of what our Founders believed. It is a sad situation.

American foreign policy is calculated to benefit one group and one group only: the American corporate elite. The amount of money being spent on our military could be repurposed to save lives, rebuild infrastructure, start ending hunger and poverty, etc. But apparently a ragtag bunch of militiamen with AK-47s is somehow a threat to the US mainland and the security of its people.

Indeed, unfortunately for the lands getting ravaged by the US military, the Monroe Doctrine just isn't good for business.

American foreign policy is calculated to benefit one group and one group only: the American corporate elite. The amount of money being spent on our military could be repurposed to save lives, rebuild infrastructure, start ending hunger and poverty, etc. But apparently a ragtag bunch of militiamen with AK-47s is somehow a threat to the US mainland and the security of its people.

Indeed, unfortunately for the lands getting ravaged by the US military, the Monroe Doctrine just isn't good for business.

since you liked Gippers post,who i always respect,I am confused why you agreed with him while laughing at my truthful post.

Forum List

Back