Trump will get us into WW 3 if he keeps listening to these 2 war mongrels

These two assholes in this video seems to be who idiot Trump is listening to.If he keeps it up,I dont see how WW3 can be avoided.:rolleyes:
PressTV-‘Israel pressuring Trump to cancel Iran deal’

I agree. Trump better watch his moves. Somebody better SIT on that orange fricking LUNATIC. If the United States does not back down and acquiesce to the constant threats of Iran and North Korea, laying out the blueprint for all future countries to blackmail us as well, HE'S going to drag us into WWIII! All he needs to do is FOLD NOW, KISS MAJOR HEINIE, and everything will be smooth as glass.

Yeah, Trump should do like the Clintons did and make peace (and get rich) by forking over our nuclear assets to our enemies. That's the Democrats way to "make peace".

Maybe if Trump forked over a Trillion, North Korea would then love America. Heck, Obama would have at least tried to do it. He did with Iran.

Yeah, just keep giving the Communist Sumbiches in North Korea, Cuba and elsewhere multi billion dollar joy packages to keep them fat and happy. Oh well....at least one of those worked.

You know...fuck....let's just negotiate with Iran and GIVE them half our nuclear arsenal. Wouldn't that ensure a lasting loving relationship between the US and Iran?

Yeah, Trump should do like the Clintons did and make peace (and get rich) by forking over our nuclear assets to our enemies. That's the Democrats way to "make peace".

Maybe if Trump forked over a Trillion, North Korea would then love America. Heck, Obama would have at least tried to do it. He did with Iran.

Yeah, just keep giving the Communist Sumbiches in North Korea, Cuba and elsewhere multi billion dollar joy packages to keep them fat and happy. Oh well....at least one of those worked.

You know...fuck....let's just negotiate with Iran and GIVE them half our nuclear arsenal. Wouldn't that ensure a lasting loving relationship between the US and Iran?

Glad someone remembers that the Clintons had Chinese spies working for them in the WH and gave the Chinese inestimable military and technological secrets! Of course, they aren't dumb, Bill and Hillary cleansed up selling out the USA! And the dumb Leftist MF'ers in this country almost put them both right back in the White House!

If only we had known NoKo was trying to get the bomb...maybe we could have prevented it.

Their nuclear aspirations just snuck up on us, for 30 years.

so far the first two posters are known trolls that I have no interest in.the third i dont know anything of if he or she is a troll..

WHY are the Trump supporters dodging this thread that Trump is no different than Bush or Obama? lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back