Kudos Goes Out To This Woman

White men have no business being in her class. White men should stay in their own classes in their own schools.

Ahhhhhh a segregated school system? Perhaps that would work better: lower academic standards for lower performing Black students...that's the ticket

White men have no business being in her class. White men should stay in their own classes in their own schools.

Ahhhhhh a segregated school system? Perhaps that would work better: lower academic standards for lower performing Black students...that's the ticket
Have you not noticed that school systems, especially at the university level are becoming more and more segregated?

Have you not noticed that school systems, especially at the university level are becoming more and more segregated?

The achievement gap doesn't budge

On average White IQ exceeds Black IQ by a full 15 points...they just cannot handle that stat so they devote themselves to attacking it or trying to gain any weak advantage through PC manipulation and race-bating...
OK. Dude. You're more intelligent than me. You're more intelligent than any black person. White people are more intelligent than black people

Are you going to stop crying now ? Is this IQ thing supposed to be some kinda check mate move ?

Now here is what I want to know because call me intellectually inferior all day. I'm not bothered by what whites think of black people. I'm only bothered by what they do

What do you intend on doing with these dumb black people running around here ?

I'm saying Paul Essien exceeds the avg white guy IQ by 15 points before I go drink a beer.

Probably 35 points over IM2 , it is what it is.

Just a personal observation.

Like Brian and me were never the front 2 runners in gifted.

Brian is black.

Fuck you racist bastards!

On average White IQ exceeds Black IQ by a full 15 points...they just cannot handle that stat so they devote themselves to attacking it or trying to gain any weak advantage through PC manipulation and race-bating...
OK. Dude. You're more intelligent than me. You're more intelligent than any black person. White people are more intelligent than black people

Are you going to stop crying now ? Is this IQ thing supposed to be some kinda check mate move ?

Now here is what I want to know because call me intellectually inferior all day. I'm not bothered by what whites think of black people. I'm only bothered by what they do

I'm saying Paul Essien exceeds the avg white guy IQ by 15 points before I go drink a beer.

Brian is black.

If indeed Paul exceeds the median White male IQ it would be perfectly in line with the prevailing data to the extent that it reflects the averages idiot...stuff your ignorant 'racist' remark where it belongs pony-boy

Brian is black.

If indeed Paul exceeds the median White male IQ it would be perfectly in line with the prevailing data to the extent that it reflects the averages idiot...stuff your ignorant 'racist' remark where it belongs pony-boy
Hey monkey boy. Calm down before you get your lice in an uproar. Everyones reading your posts and there is no way you are intelligent enough to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Gimme a break. Smart white people? :laugh:

Brian is black.

Hey monkey boy. Calm down before you get your lice in an uproar. Everyones reading your posts and there is no way you are intelligent enough to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Gimme a break. Smart white people? :laugh:

...And how ironic is it that your sub-juvenile--demonstrably low IQ---comments seem to suggest the opposite? Keep stewing in that inferior gene-pool...how's the water?

Brian is black.

...And how ironic is it that your sub-juvenile--demonstrably low IQ---comments seem to suggest the opposite? Keep stewing in that inferior gene-pool...how's the water?
Everything I post suggests you are a recessive monkey. Why would I use your bathwater? I dont even live near your trailer park.
laugh.gif

Apparently your main issue is that you don't believe it.
So now I'm lying ? You're the superior one. I can't compete with you. I can't compete with a white male high IQ person like yourself.

So now what you going to do about ? Or what you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

Last edited:
Apparently your main issue is that you don't believe it.
So now I'm lying ? You're the superior one. I can't compete with you. I can't compete with a white male high IQ person like yourself.

So now what you going to do about ? Or what you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

Kindly spare everyone reading the thread this whiny level of tepid indignation...You've pretty much exhausted all of the standard excuses and palliatives...all of the reactionary accusations of 'White Supremacist ideologies' blocking the mobility of the poor oppressed Black community...at the end of this line of bullshit remains the grim spectacle of Black culture in America that Blacks alone are responsible for...instead of posing your plaintive question to me suppose YOU proved an answer?

Kindly spare everyone reading the thread this whiny level of tepid indignation...You've pretty much exhausted all of the standard excuses and palliatives...all of the reactionary accusations of 'White Supremacist ideologies' blocking the mobility of the poor oppressed Black community...at the end of this line of bullshit remains the grim spectacle of Black culture in America that Blacks alone are responsible for...instead of posing your plaintive question to me suppose YOU proved an answer?
OK. What you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

Now when you get to the doing part. Give me. Not the "what black people are" part. The doing part.

"This woman" is mentally deranged, she should seek help, and be removed from teaching until she is better.

Now when you get to the doing part. Give me. Not the "what black people are" part. The doing part.

Kindly explain what measures of social/governmental intervention can work after fifty years of every kind of assistance and encouragement? Sorry Paul the ball is in your court...

Kindly explain what measures of social/governmental intervention can work after fifty years of every kind of assistance and encouragement? Sorry Paul the ball is in your court...
I am saying I'm inferior. This what I'm telling you. Every thing I do I mess up. Every black people touch we screw up. You are correct. You white people are 100% superior.

Now what do you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

I am saying I'm inferior. This what I'm telling you. Every thing I do I mess up. Every black people touch we screw up. You are correct. You white people are 100% superior.

Paul go away...you're wasting my time with your injured sarcasm...haunt someone else

Paul go away...you're wasting my time with your injured sarcasm...haunt someone else
I thought you might be different but I've never come across a white person who has answered the question, that is

What do you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

When you can answer that question. Give me a call.

Try to help them, but first they need to realize their inferiority so they can accept the help. Then they need to realize that education is their best path out of such inferiority. Then, maybe after a couple of hundred generations of breeding smarter people, you all might start to catch up to the white man.

I thought you might be different but I've never come across a white person who has answered the question, that is

What do you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

When you can answer that question. Give me a call.

I'm fairly sure that I explained at some point that I am not 'White', not that this little annoyance should in any way inhibit your tired script...apparently you have no faculty for acknowledging that perhaps your question is where the problem lies? No other racial or ethnic group in this country has been deeded the spate of advantages offered to Blacks from the Civil Rights era up to the present...the results are hardly subtle...for the most part they've done nothing with them because I suspect they cannot...instead they embrace a culture of excuse-peddling and blind race-invocations...given this reality suppose YOU provide an answer to your plaintive question?

Let's see, whites got every kind of social/governmental intervention for 188 years at minimum and 347 years maximum but don't think that's what it was. And so would you kindly explain to me the social /governmental interventions that were specifically made for blacks only.

Forum List

Back