Kudos Goes Out To This Woman

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
At first I thought this woman was wrong for doing what she does but after understanding her reasons I support her decision. White males are accustomed to being able to speak out and tend to try and monopolize and direct the conversation. I have lots of experience with shutting them down in conference calls by pointing out the glaring flaws in their solutions and opinions and pointing out people of color that may be shy but have better solutions. When you make sure white males go last you always have a better environment for participation.

Penn teaching assistant under criticism for 'racist' tweet | Daily Mail Online

"'I will always call on my Black women students first. Other POC get second tier priority. [White Women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,"

Last edited:
For some, everything comes down to one thing....race, or race and gender. That's all that matters.

So superficial.

The fact that she's a teacher if anythi g other than Home Economics makes her a radical feminist in my mind and therefore her views/opinions are irrelevant to me.

Any instructor who bases any part of a general education (non gender specific) class or curriculum on the race or gender of their students is not fit to teach.

Teachers try to bring out students who are hesitant or shy to speak out in class. However, the reasonable and smart thing to do when calling on students is to make choices based on the individual, not based on race, gender, age, etc. Anything else is bigotry and racism and is irrational.

Last edited:
Teachers try to bring out students who are hesitant or shy to speak out in class. However, the reasonable and smart thing to do when calling on students is to make choices based on the individual, not based on race, gender, age, etc. Anything else is bigotry and racism and is irrational.
Sure, but everyone knows negroes are intellectually inferior, so a shortcut is to just pick on said "hesitant" (read: slow) negroes. If a white cop does this when pulling people over, picking the negroes first, liberals flip out.

'I always call on my white women students first': Teaching assistant under fire for saying she won't call on black male students in class'

There. Would you be ok with that ascle?
Depends on if the Black male students were known for monopolizing the conversation or not. If they were I wouldnt see anything wrong with it.

'I always call on my white women students first': Teaching assistant under fire for saying she won't call on black male students in class'

Depends on if the Black male students were known for monopolizing the conversation or not. If they were I wouldnt see anything wrong with it.
Hogwash. And you know it.
You are the most stubborn, bullheaded man I have ever met.
If a teacher said that about blacks, you KNOW you would be pissed off. I would too. Most normal people would.

Hogwash. And you know it.
You are the most stubborn, bullheaded man I have ever met.
If a teacher said that about blacks, you KNOW you would be pissed off. I would too. Most normal people would.
I honestly wouldnt be mad if it was for the reasons she did it. I initially thought she was wrong but after understanding her reasons I agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White, black, whatever. She needs to go to school herself on public relations. If you are a teacher, you TEACH. You do NOT discriminate because of skin color. Whats next in her little rule book? Don't call on any student with piercings? Tatts? Dreadlocks? Obvious lesbians? Transgenders?

White, black, whatever. She needs to go to school herself on public relations. If you are a teacher, you TEACH. You do NOT discriminate because of skin color. Whats next in her little rule book? Don't call on any student with piercings? Tatts? Dreadlocks? Obvious lesbians? Transgenders?
I disagree. You bring the class along at the best pace. You make sure everyone is getting the knowledge and participating, not just the ones that are always raising their hands. When I speak in front of an audience I typically question the people that look the least comfortable just to check if my message is getting to everyone,

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Quiet students aren't getting the lesson or knowledge because they are quiet? I beg to differ. The point of teaching is to teach and each student takes what is taught and processes it however they wish to. Doesn't matter if they are in jeans or a skirt, tan or fish belly white, red haired or blonde, tatts or hankies. They are teaching the students listening..whether they raise their hand or not. Extroverts and introverts. Just do the job as teacher and stop having a rule book on which students to focus on due to EXTERIOR actions or looks.

Sure, but everyone knows negroes are intellectually inferior, so a shortcut is to just pick on said "hesitant" (read: slow) negroes. If a white cop does this when pulling people over, picking the negroes first, liberals flip out.
What a moronic post.

Quiet students aren't getting the lesson or knowledge because they are quiet? I beg to differ. The point of teaching is to teach and each student takes what is taught and processes it however they wish to. Doesn't matter if they are in jeans or a skirt, tan or fish belly white, red haired or blonde, tatts or hankies. They are teaching the students listening..whether they raise their hand or not. Extroverts and introverts. Just do the job as teacher and stop having a rule book on which students to focus on due to EXTERIOR actions or looks.
What an ignorant post. You don't know anything about teaching. Passive learning is not anywhere near as effective as active learning.

White people are the experts on racism. They are the ones who practice it and been that way for 500 years. You can't run the skin game on people for as long as they have without some knowledge. To be honest my experience of racial debates has been that white people sit there sh* t scared and don't say much

But sure a person's skin color is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and is as important as your eye color....but the catergorization on skin color that the white supremacist have done is a very powerful, powerful way to think.

I mean I was looking at one of them racial forms and it had a "pacific islander"

What the fk is a pacific islander" ?

I don't mean the part of the globe the pacific islands are.

I mean - How many ppl could point out a pacific islander in a group of 100 different people from all walks and races of life ?

This is what the white supremacist do all the time.

So don't be fooled by the way white people act stupid or naive or like that they don't know what's going on.

They know exactly what is going on.

Race is more important than money for white people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back