Kudlow's Law and Our Poor Economy

IN point of fact it is irrelevant where capital comes from.

:lmao:

In other words, people should just accept what you are claiming. We'll unravel a series of recurring events into a linear model, arbitrarily choose the event you want as the starting point, and we'll swallow whatever magic pill you choose for us.

Rabbi, you really should look into a cerebral cortex transplant, because you are severely lacking cognitive ability. Economic activity is not linear. Hell, almost nothing in life is linear. I know that complex issues are difficult for 200cc of brain capacity, but you really should try a little bit harder.
Translation: WHHAAHH! I didnt get to play the game I want.
Hint: go start another thread.
Kudlow's Law rules!

So let's review. Rabbi said it was "hard to argue" with his latest piece of propaganda. I posted a single sentence and obliterated Rabbi's latest attempt to justify his latest adopted world view. Since then, Rabbi has ferociously been hurling mud and insults and is completely incapable of maintaining his position logically. His best response is to "go start another thread." :lol:

Soldier on Rabbi. :dig:

I see. So the guy who finds driftwood on the shore and then hand polishes it so he can sell it is a slave to capital too I guess.
No you don't see. If you are doing it under the table you are running an illegal business and cheating the government out of taxes. But that's what liberals do, rules are for others to follow.

Following your line of thought, if infrastructure built by tax dollars amounts to partial ownership as in "we built your business" then we also built your house or apartment and there's no such thing as personal property rights.
It wasn't under the table. They took the tax hit as part of my deal. And like it or not, there is a collectivist component to living in a society. Sorry if your ego gets bruised knowing that you didn't build everything that contributed to your success.

I see. So the guy who finds driftwood on the shore and then hand polishes it so he can sell it is a slave to capital too I guess.
No you don't see. If you are doing it under the table you are running an illegal business and cheating the government out of taxes. But that's what liberals do, rules are for others to follow.

Following your line of thought, if infrastructure built by tax dollars amounts to partial ownership as in "we built your business" then we also built your house or apartment and there's no such thing as personal property rights.
It wasn't under the table. They took the tax hit as part of my deal. And like it or not, there is a collectivist component to living in a society. Sorry if your ego gets bruised knowing that you didn't build everything that contributed to your success.
My ego isn't bruised, you're a liar and now you're doubling down. You also avoided the point, if everyone is part of the "collective" there is no personal property rights. I contributed to the roads like every other business and property owner, I eat food I pay for and rented the space for the business, you didn't do it, you had no part in it.

It's obvious that you are a mooch that feeds off of others' success and justifies it with collectivist ownership bullshit.

My ego isn't bruised, you're a liar and now you're doubling down. You also avoided the point, if everyone is part of the "collective" there is no personal property rights. I contributed to the roads like every other business and property owner, I eat food I pay for and rented the space for the business, you didn't do it, you had no part in it.

It's obvious that you are a mooch that feeds off of others' success and justifies it with collectivist ownership bullshit.
Dude, you answer your own questions but are apparently too fucking stupid to realize it. I said collectivist COMPONENT. That implies there's a private component as well and you've listed some of those areas.

Dodge that question.
Sorry but standing at the red light with a bucket is not bleeding edge.
I'm not going to divulge too much to anyone on this board - unless you want to go first. What kind of a job do (did?) you have that that would turn you so mindlessly neoliberal?
You're still dodging the point. You said you started a business with no capital, which is bullshit. You used technology if you were supplying information even if you did 100% online. You needed a play to stay, computer, utilities, license with the city and state (if you were legal).
I made a consulting deal to stay on with a company for six months and in return, they'd give me some very expensive equipment along with my salary to start my own business. I didn't have to go out and take out a loan or sign the company away to venture capitalists.

It's interesting though that you bring up the infrastructure and framework of society that are needed to do much of anything in our advanced, technological world. Aren't you afraid of being accused of saying 'you didn't built that'?
Bingo Took capital to start it.
I said sweat equity. You're going to count that as capital? I guess that's one way to consider yourself correct.
Someone paid for that expensive equipment, capiche?

I admire your willingness to try and get Rabbi to see the myriad inconsistencies in his worldview but it ain't gonna happen.

I aspire toward no such lofty goal. Rabbi is merely the cheddar biscuits that sate my appetite while I'm waiting for a good meal.
Translation: I get pwned by him every time I try to debate.
Yes, you do.

In other words, people should just accept what you are claiming. We'll unravel a series of recurring events into a linear model, arbitrarily choose the event you want as the starting point, and we'll swallow whatever magic pill you choose for us.

Rabbi, you really should look into a cerebral cortex transplant, because you are severely lacking cognitive ability. Economic activity is not linear. Hell, almost nothing in life is linear. I know that complex issues are difficult for 200cc of brain capacity, but you really should try a little bit harder.
Kudlow's Law rules!

So let's review. Rabbi said it was "hard to argue" with his latest piece of propaganda. I posted a single sentence and obliterated Rabbi's latest attempt to justify his latest adopted world view. Since then, Rabbi has ferociously been hurling mud and insults and is completely incapable of maintaining his position logically. His best response is to "go start another thread." :lol:

Um, that's not what happened in the least.
I posted a brilliant theory by Kudlow relating cap gains taxes and business start ups. You asked an irrelevant question that I rightly refused to answer, although I did send you to different sources that might answer it. You then declared victory because you couldn't refute the basic premise.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

Kudlow's Law rules!

I posted a brilliant theory by Kudlow relating cap gains taxes and business start ups. You asked an irrelevant question that I rightly refused to answer, although I did send you to different sources that might answer it. You then declared victory because you couldn't refute the basic premise.

:lmao: :dig:

What you posted was a chicken-egg argument that says we should accept the chicken as coming first, just because.

Kudlow's Law rules!

:lmao: :dig:

What you posted was a chicken-egg argument that says we should accept the chicken as coming first, just because.
Thats completely wrong.
Oops.

Who do you think paid for the freaking infrastructure? Yes the wealth creators e.g. businesses. You libs can shove this 'you didn't build that' up your ass.

Someone paid the person who bought the equipment. Oops, there goes your anchor point.
True and irrelevant.
The equipment was purchased with capital. How the capital was generated--savings, gains from investment, etc--is really irrelevant.

:lmao: No, it's not irrelevant. I know that you believe what you've said, but that is a function of your non functioning cognitive faculties. There is no justification for laying out a cyclic series of events such as to prioritize any one point as if it were a starting point.

Dude, you answer your own questions but are apparently too fucking stupid to realize it. I said collectivist COMPONENT. That implies there's a private component as well and you've listed some of those areas.
Dude, that's not what collectivist means. You might consider yourself part owner of the road, although you have zero say so. But you have no collectivist interest in my business.

Who do you think paid for the freaking infrastructure? Yes the wealth creators e.g. businesses. You libs can shove this 'you didn't build that' up your ass.
Would you have voluntarily contributed to some larger entity to put all these shared resources together? Because that's not what I'm getting from all this Tea Party bullshit.

They pretend they contribute to society at least as much but fail to consider when you are collecting taxes for the state by doing what you do the state is befitting and collecting money it otherwise would not have. Plus you pay tax on top of all that.

They think they are part owners because they breathe government air.

Would you have voluntarily contributed to some larger entity to put all these shared resources together? Because that's not what I'm getting from all this Tea Party bullshit.
Tea Party? WTF? Business owners do voluntarily contribute, they have the option to be employees and not invest anything, create anything or build anything on their own.

You seem well ignorant, perhaps a visit to your local library is in order. Major roads that libs drive on today, guess who built them? Yes the private sector, many started out as private toll roads built by the private sector, they built the infrastructure that enabled the growth of your communities and the economic opportunities and growth that funded your schools. Your local historical maps and county atlas will be an eye opener for you people. Government does not generated wealth, wealth is created by the private sector it funds everything so stop hating on the private sector its stupid.

Someone paid the person who bought the equipment. Oops, there goes your anchor point.
True and irrelevant.
The equipment was purchased with capital. How the capital was generated--savings, gains from investment, etc--is really irrelevant.

:lmao: No, it's not irrelevant. I know that you believe what you've said, but that is a function of your non functioning cognitive faculties. There is no justification for laying out a cyclic series of events such as to prioritize any one point as if it were a starting point.
Duh.
All business starts with capital. That is irrefutable. Which is why you cannot refute it.

True and irrelevant.

Duh.
All business starts with capital. That is irrefutable. Which is why you cannot refute it.

all business starts with an IDEA to start the business, not a bank account ..

you want to split hairs? Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back