Kucinich Ready To Go After The Federal Reserve!

Discussion in 'Economy' started by AmericaFirst, Jan 14, 2009.

1. AmericaFirst

AmericaFirst BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPBE15DIy8E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPBE15DIy8E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:clap2:GET EM' DENNIS!!! :clap2:

2. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    Kucinich is right sometimes. He was against the bailouts for the banks, but then turned around and voted for the auto-bailouts. I personally don't see the logic behind picking and choosing which failed business you attempt to prop up by stealing from the private sector, but there you have it.

3. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    It may make sense if he is from a state whose business is auto manufacturing.

4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Auto-Industry Bailout had a plan, and the auto industry actually employs American workers.

The bank bailout was unregulated and went into the pockets of the rich execs.

That would be a good reason to support one bailout and not the other like I have.

5. Zoomie1980

Zoomie1980 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Kucinich is a loon....the anti-Ron Paul....another loon...

6. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    That all sounds well and good, but when you bail out a failed business you're actually causing more problems with the economy. Whether it's banks or automakers makes little difference.

7. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    I don't know that he's the "anti-Ron Paul," as they agree on some things. I would also say your wrong in calling Ron Paul a loon.

8. AmericaFirst

AmericaFirst BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I think he was hoping it would help keep the plants open in NE Ohio that would in turn help the people in his district. This with me seeing that I make a living working with the people in his district and knowing how bad it already is and what is effected by more job losses. There is a lot more businesses and people that are effected by the automakers then the Big 3.

IOW he was working for the people of his district.

If you listen to these interviews from Kucinich's presidential economic advisor Dr. Michael Hudson you can see he actually stands on the correct side of the fence- Constitutional Liberty - Hudson, a really sharp guy, is an economist and historian- Please listen to these interviews Kevin:

Guns and Butter - October 8, 2008 at 1:00pm | KPFA 94.1 FM Berkeley: Listener Sponsored Free Speech Radio

Guns and Butter - October 15, 2008 at 1:00pm | KPFA 94.1 FM Berkeley: Listener Sponsored Free Speech Radio

Michael Hudson - financial economist and historian

I know you are right in the long run but as Ron Paul said in his speech to Congress yesterday WE ARE IN THE LONG RUN... He also brought up the trillions of dollars the Federal Reserve has given out over the last few months WITH NO OVER SIGHT at all - when they were sued to disclose the first 2.5 trillion they replied with NO, being a private owned for profit corporation we will not tell the American people where their money went - it's a trade secret!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  9. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    You don't huh?

You don't see the benefit of saving a business which employs millions and was NOT responsible for the banking crises, but is a VICTIM of that crises?

What we ought to do is put a couple hundred WALL STREET BANKING INVESTMENT INSIDERS in front a firing squad, but instead we've elected to give them a trillion plu dollars.

But hey, there's no class war going on, or anything, is there?

The hippies like Kucinich, and the right wingers like Ron Paul are right, you know.

And while they cannot agree what to do to fix things, they can both agree what is wrong with our system.

10. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    No, I do not see the benefit of hurting the economy by giving taxpayer dollars to a failed business.