Kristallnacht

I have to post again. This is utterly ridiculous and blatant lies. Just lies. You must be proud of your antisemitism.

Pointing out that nazis falsely accused jews of violence is antisemitism?

You're either a loony, moron, or deliberate liar. Whatever case holds here, you're not worth the time of decent people.

Now, turn to the next page in your fascist playbook. Read it to us. How does it say to respond to that?
You equated what Jews did to what BLM did. Jews never marched. Peacefully or otherwise. BLM and Antifa did and more and even formed CHAZ. It was a false conflation. So from this Jew, I saw you’re a terrible person and I wish for nothing but tragedy and unhappiness for you.

On this day in 1938, Kristallnacht (night of the broken glass) was the day Hitler’s final solution came out of the closet with anti-Jewish riots in Germany, Austria, and the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.

Kristallnacht also served as a pretext and a means for the wholesale confiscation of firearms from German Jews.

Knowing history is critical for every generation so you can try to repeat the good parts and avoid the bad parts. Sadly, the younger generations of today are widely illiterate in history.
View attachment 414215

Indeed. And those who ignore their present history --- like what went down ten years ago ---- do so intentionally. I guess because it doesn't suit their partisanhack fantasies to acknowledge it.

One of the victims of that particular Kristallnacht was Gabby Giffords. She later got shot. Another one in Virginia got the gas lines cut at his family's house. I guess that doesn't really qualify as "Kristall" but it all derives from the same ideological cesspool.

And those who so ignore that shit will not then have noticed that it wasn't even the first Kristallnacht this yahoo got involved in. That would require actually reading the article. Sheep don't do that.
Giffords was shot by a mental nutcase and had zero to do with politics.
Unlike the 2017 Republican Congressional baseball shooting that was committed by a Bernie Bro as a political assassination attempt.

False. My people never burned down Berlin or defaced its statues.

Yet the Nazis claimed they did, just as the Trump cult fakes stories of violent liberals.

You're running straight out of the Nazi playbook, and you're so proud to announce it.
Like Democrats going after a single Jewish mom trying to feed her kids while thousands flood Times Square to celebrate Biden stealing the election?

On this day in 1938, Kristallnacht (night of the broken glass) was the day Hitler’s final solution came out of the closet with anti-Jewish riots in Germany, Austria, and the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.

Kristallnacht also served as a pretext and a means for the wholesale confiscation of firearms from German Jews.

Knowing history is critical for every generation so you can try to repeat the good parts and avoid the bad parts. Sadly, the younger generations of today are widely illiterate in history.
View attachment 414215

Yes, we must never forget; never. Particularly since we are facing the same rising evil tide in our America of today. Can you believe it? Can you believe the next fascist democidal government to come into being is being led by the democratic party? Our democratic party. Can you believe millions of otherwise decent and likeable fellow Americans are stubbornly onboard with its rise? Brainwashed into submission and collusion with a new political force bent on murdering billions? Unbelievable but we must believe and pay heed and act accordingly to preserve our civilization.

View attachment 414215

Indeed. And those who ignore their present history --- like what went down ten years ago ---- do so intentionally. I guess because it doesn't suit their partisanhack fantasies to acknowledge it.

One of the victims of that particular Kristallnacht was Gabby Giffords. She later got shot. Another one in Virginia got the gas lines cut at his family's house. I guess that doesn't really qualify as "Kristall" but it all derives from the same ideological cesspool.

And those who so ignore that shit will not then have noticed that it wasn't even the first Kristallnacht this yahoo got involved in. That would require actually reading the article. Sheep don't do that.
Unlike the 2017 Republican Congressional baseball shooting that was committed by a Bernie Bro as a political assassination attempt.

ALL political violence is committed by mental nutcases, and they ALL have to do with politics.
Including inciting "break their windows -- break them NOW".

And it's instructive how you frantically tried to disavow any association with one. and then immediately pivot to desperately doing a 180 with the other, when it feeds your hackery --- without ever seeing the irony therein.

View attachment 414215

Thank you for reminding us.

Some people feel that something like that could never happen here.

I hope that they are right.

The same thing is poised to happen here in very short order. COVID is the new Nazism; could not be more plain to see if it rattled its coiled tail and bit us. We are one step away from both quarantine and extermination camps—all in the name of stopping the coronavirus spread and in the name, of course, of saving the planet from evil combustion engines. Fellow Americans, it was nice knowing you . . .

Damn, I haven't handed out this many likes in a single thread in some time. Frankly, I had no idea there were so many great Americans left out there in post 2020 election land. Does the heart good to read them. End of the day, I suppose we are islands in a sea of cyclic bad history.

View attachment 414215

ALL political violence is committed by mental nutcases, and they ALL have to do with politics.
Including inciting "break their windows -- break them NOW".

And it's instructive how you frantically tried to disavow any association with one. and then immediately pivot to desperately doing a 180 with the other, when it feeds your hackery --- without ever seeing the irony therein.
Mussolini killed by nutcases? Oswald was a good Commie, not insane. Bernie Bro shoots up the Republican baseball game for political reasons.

View attachment 414215
How easily mankind can be led astray. Pride through the gift(?) of narcissim keeps the ole ball of horror a rolling on & on.

View attachment 414215

The same thing is poised to happen here in very short order. COVID is the new Nazism; could not be more plain to see if it rattled its coiled tail and bit us. We are one step away from both quarantine and extermination camps—all in the name of stopping the coronavirus spread and in the name, of course, of saving the planet from evil combustion engines. Fellow Americans, it was nice knowing you . . .

It IS astonishing how mere governors (and even mayors) have usurped the power to order businesses to close. I thought this was the land of due process,

View attachment 414215

It IS astonishing how mere governors (and even mayors) have usurped the power to order businesses to close. I thought this was the land of due process,

As I have been "preaching" for months, THEY are destroying America at the local level. It is as if we have become 10,000 small nations, rather than one nation, under God. Evil is brilliant in this way, to take our nation apart at the smallest level possible—community, borough, town, city and county. I am listening to Governor Hogan speak about his new COVID response plan as I type this. He is claiming Maryland is undergoing its highest "spike" in months and that our state is back in the "red zone." I know what is coming next. Do the rest of my fellow Americans?

26 years ago, the Hutus in Rwanda murdered about 900,000 Tutsis. The world did nothing. The Clinton Admin. worried about another "Black Hawk Down" so did nothing. Blacks across Africa were recoiled at the idea of hiring the South African based mercenary army Executive Outcomes to end the slaughter because the hated the idea of white led South Africans fighting blacks.

There are always reasons to do nothing.

Now it is re-branding time again. White washing today’s “Nazi’s” to make them politically palatable.

It is amazing what a little change in wording does in an attempt to rebrand the unthinkable.

Anti-Semitism is now “counter-semitism”.

Seriously.

The FDR administration and the U.S. media were blindsided by the incident and decided to accept the Nazi version blaming the Jews. Not much difference in the media these days.

the healers .png

View attachment 414215

The "Night of the Broken Glass [Kristallnacht]" did not begin the program of "The Final Solution. That came about in practice, if not name several years later. The confiscation of guns began by using the gun registration lists.

Gun control dictator tool, Nazi Germany first Jews then german people then conquered nations, Nazi Weapons Act of 1938, Gun owner lists used to disarm

The Night of the Broken Glass (Kristallnacht)–the infamous Nazi rampage against Germany’s Jews–took place in November 1938. It was preceded by the confiscation of firearms from the Jewish victims. On Nov. 8, the New York Times reported from Berlin, “Berlin Police Head Announces ‘Disarming’ of Jews,” explaining:
The Berlin Police President, Count Wolf Heinrich von Helldorf, announced that as a result of a police activity in the last few weeks the entire Jewish population of Berlin had been “disarmed” with the confiscation of 2,569 hand weapons, 1,702 firearms and 20,000 rounds of ammunition. Any Jews still found in possession of weapons without valid licenses are threatened with the severest punishment.1
On the evening of Nov. 9, Adolf Hitler, Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels, and other Nazi chiefs planned the attack. Orders went out to Nazi security forces: “All Jewish stores are to be destroyed immediately . . . . Jewish synagogues are to be set on fire . . . . The Führer wishes that the police does not intervene. . . . All Jews are to be disarmed. In the event of resistance they are to be shot immediately.”2

###

The Nazis knew what they were doing was horrendous at best. They never used the term "Final Solution" in anything written and Hitler was far from the Wannsee Conference. The minutes of that conference was heavily edited.

The "Final Solution to the Jewish question" was the official code name for the murder of all Jews within reach, which was not restricted to the European continent.[1] This policy of deliberate and systematic genocide starting across German-occupied Europe was formulated in procedural and geopolitical terms by Nazi leadership in January 1942 at the Wannsee Conference held near Berlin,[2] and culminated in the Holocaust, which saw the killing of 90% of Polish Jews,[3] and two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe.[4]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back