Krauthammer: 'Obama Agenda is Dead,' 'He Tried a 2-Year Experiment in Hyper-Liberalis

Right as usual, Dems lost because they weren't far enough Left

Hopefully you'll correct that serious mistake for 2012.

Find more guys like Coons because Bearded Marxists appeal to the Dem base.

Should I repeat the question?

Could you stop being so lame.

Do you have to be a dick even when I totally agree with you?

The Democrats were not Progressive enough, you alienated your base.

Obama's a Moderate and you need to move Left of him.

Hey, how did your Doug Hoffman prediction work out this election?

The 'Blue Dog' wing of the Democratic party got punished worse than did the rest of the party, which is generally to the left of them.

2/3's of the House Democrats who voted AGAINST the healthcare bill LOST on Tuesday. They fared worse than the Democrats who voted for it.

How does all that reconcile with this tedious claim that it was too much liberalism that sank the Democrats?

Are Dems finally going to stop lying about being fiscal Conservatives? Will 2010 finally be the last we hear them talk about spending cuts?

Do you have to be a dick even when I totally agree with you?

The Democrats were not Progressive enough, you alienated your base.

Obama's a Moderate and you need to move Left of him.

Hey, how did your Doug Hoffman prediction work out this election?

He got lost in the 60+ seat landslide and became a rounding error

No, he got 6% of the vote as a third party candidate and helped Owens win AGAIN.

The 'Blue Dog' wing of the Democratic party got punished worse than did the rest of the party, which is generally to the left of them.

2/3's of the House Democrats who voted AGAINST the healthcare bill LOST on Tuesday. They fared worse than the Democrats who voted for it.

How does all that reconcile with this tedious claim that it was too much liberalism that sank the Democrats?

How many times must I say it?! Liberalism won! Progressivism won!

Learn the Lesson of 2010!!

Move Left, young Man!

His agenda is dead. The Democrats can try all the dirty tricks they want but it's not gonna matter. The days of locking Republicans out of meetings are over. They still control the Senate but the Republicans have tightened things up there as well. The Republicans are now back in the game and that was the Democrats' worst nightmare. Things will now improve for our nation now that the rational adults are back in charge. Remember you heard that from me. The times they are a changin. :)

Will there be some head stomping by these rational adults?

Blue Dogs Dems=Crushed

Bearded Marxists = US Senator

Get the picture?

Move Left, young Man!

They would have lost if they were farther left or farther right. Didn't matter. They'd have lost if they didn't pass healthcare. They'd have lost if they didn't pass the stimulus.

None of it mattered.

Move Left, young Man!

They would have lost if they were farther left or farther right. Didn't matter. They'd have lost if they didn't pass healthcare. They'd have lost if they didn't pass the stimulus.

None of it mattered.

Clearly, the Stimulus was only about 10% of the size it needed to be to truly stimulate the economy.

Dems need to let go of the idea that the American people are basically Conservative and go with their inner Wealth Redistributor

Move Left, young Man!

None of it mattered.

Name one Democrat who did not vote for health care who was knocked off in the primary.

Move Left, young Man!

None of it mattered.

Clearly, the Stimulus was only about 10% of the size it needed to be to truly stimulate the economy.

Dems need to let go of the idea that the American people are basically Conservative and go with their inner Wealth Redistributor

1/20th of what it needed to be.

Hater.

None of it mattered.

1/20th of what it needed to be.

Hater.

What does Krugman say?

Move Left, young Man!

None of it mattered.

Name one Democrat who did not vote for health care who was knocked off in the primary.

Name the first race that Seabiscuit won.

Move Left, young Man!

None of it mattered.

This economy was not going to be sufficiently responsive to any politically doable stimulus.

Blue Dogs Dems=Crushed

Bearded Marxists = US Senator

Get the picture?

You sound more and more like Sean Hannity every day, and believe me, that is no compliment.

None of it mattered.

This economy was not going to be sufficiently responsive to any politically doable stimulus.

Because we needed more government spending like the Titanic needed to hit a second iceberg to try to plug the hole caused by the first

Forum List

Back