Korea crisis deepens

A war with China over this will probably NOT go nuclear/strategic.

The best hope seems to be for China to go in and talk with the little General and bribe him in some way? They share a long border.

NK also shares a border with Russia (Trumps buddy?).

View attachment 121073
China has no backbone.

Never have. Never will.

N.Korea is a rabid dog.

China does not want to get bit.

What makes you think China has no backbone?
Because in their history China has only attacked helpless people like Tibet.

N.Korea is a rabid dog and China does not have the backbone to deal with it.

You are right on mark about China's predatory actions in Tibet.

But, why would N Korea bite its benefactor, China? This does not make sense. They are both in the same team.

The OJ trial was riveting.

Marsha Clark blew it completely.

But then Vannatter taking a vial of OJ's blood back to the crime scene was dumber than dumb too.

Philip Vannatter dies at 70; LAPD detective in O.J. Simpson case
It was a circus and the first venture into reality tv.
My personal view was that OJ was guilty of a manslaughter brought on by emotional pressure from his bimbo slut x-wife.

If you read his book that is the impression you get.

He should have been more lightly charged rather than overcharged with 2 murder-one's.

Then a plea deal would have put him in prison for up to 5 years.

Even the Negroes would have agreed with that.

But Vannatter's bring OJ's blood to the scene changed everything. What a dumbass cop.

Terrific.
Misconduct by 1 single cop can trash an entire trial.

As long a the masses can be distracted from the economic colonialism being perpetrated by the corporate state power structure, and the societal concentration and redistribution of wealth can be continued under the cover of endless distractions, who minds really.

55360822.jpg

Yup, that's exactly how we got to the place we are in american society.

You may find my disclosure a bit strange but here it is: I have developed a revulsion towards watching TV. I prefer spending my time reading or blogging or posting on the political forums.
I divorced american television during the OJ trial, it's merely a conduit for poison and corporate state power structure indoctrination.
The OJ trial was riveting.

Marsha Clark blew it completely.

But then Vannatter taking a vial of OJ's blood back to the crime scene was dumber than dumb too.

Philip Vannatter dies at 70; LAPD detective in O.J. Simpson case
My personal view was that OJ was guilty of a manslaughter brought on by emotional pressure from his bimbo slut x-wife.

He should have been more lightly charged rather than overcharged with 2 murder-one's.

But Vannatter's bring OJ's blood to the scene changed everything. What a dumbass cop.

Please keep it civilized. The correct word is African Americans not Negroes.

Terrific.

As long a the masses can be distracted from the economic colonialism being perpetrated by the corporate state power structure, and the societal concentration and redistribution of wealth can be continued under the cover of endless distractions, who minds really.

55360822.jpg

I've always been impressed with the level of maturity and insightfulness of americans when it comes to their political and economic system, or rather the efficiency of the corporate state power structure’s ability to recruit the masses into their own subjugation.

This should not be a war with China. Heck, we are not even sure if there is going to be a war with N Korea. But since Australian navy is not rowing with US navy, it tells me that Aussies may have sense that something serious is cooking.
Yup exactly.

The Auzzies cannot risk losing their entire small fleet to a Chinese backlash.

The Auzzie fleet is safer in Auzzie waters.

It seems like you are a firm believer in an inevitability of Chinese intervention. Well, it is not entirely illogical as N Korea is a vital proxy for China. Let us see what happens though.
I have no idea what China will do.

I'm just saying that Trump should not bet on no Chinese response.

I would use submarines not surface ships.

Surface ships are vulnerable to air power.

China is the air power king in East Asia.

Submarines are less vulnerable to air power.

China does not have the submarine power to track American subs.

You seem to lack knowledge on naval warfare. Submarines are more vulnerable to air power than surface ships. Submarines can be taken out using destroyers, anti-submarine helicopters and air-crafts. At least surface ships are protected by integrated air defense systems. Submarines are completely vulnerable once detected.

The best hope seems to be for China to go in and talk with the little General and bribe him in some way? They share a long border.

View attachment 121073
China has no backbone.

Never have. Never will.

N.Korea is a rabid dog.

But, why would N Korea bite its benefactor, China? This does not make sense. They are both in the same team.

They haven't been on the same team for some time now.

Terrific.

55360822.jpg

I've always been impressed with the level of maturity and insightfulness of americans when it comes to their political and economic system, or rather the efficiency of the corporate state power structure’s ability to recruit the masses into their own subjugation.

iqd2ybl.jpg

Terrific.

55360822.jpg

iqd2ybl.jpg
I think most of us recall kindergarten, thanks.

View attachment 121073
China has no backbone.

Never have. Never will.

N.Korea is a rabid dog.

Since when?

55360822.jpg

iqd2ybl.jpg
I think most of us recall kindergarten, thanks.

Your last formal education?

China has no backbone.

Never have. Never will.

N.Korea is a rabid dog.

Since when?

At least ten years. NK is a thorn in China's side and has been for a long time. They don't want to share a border with what some old CCP fools see as a proxy for the US, but having that loony-bin as a neighbor is no one's idea of a good time.

Since when?

At least ten years. NK is a thorn in China's side and has been for a long time. They don't want to share a border with what some old CCP fools see as a proxy for the US, but having that loony-bin as a neighbor is no one's idea of a good time.

I believe that you have fallen for Chinese facade.

---

China’s game in North Korea: What does China have to gain by keeping the status quo?

But China would like to use North Korea to weaken the U.S./South Korea alliance and undermine the U.S.’ position in Asia.

It reportedly began acquiring nuclear technology from the 1980s with lots of help from friends like Pakistan, China and the Soviet Union.

What is the solution to North Korea’s rogue activities? According to conventional wisdom, the answer lies in China, North Korea’s principal benefactor. Some 90% of North Korea’s trade is with China, which is also responsible for the lion’s share of its foreign investment.

China also hosts thousands of North Korean workers, most of whose wages goes back to the North Korean regime. North Korea is highly dependent on Chinese aid, especially for food and energy.

Surely China could just cut its umbilical cord with Korea, and save the U.S., South Korea, Japan and the rest of us from this horrific regime. But there is no evidence of any willingness of China to tackle North Korea seriously, even if it has become greatly irritated by North Korea’s behaviour until Kim Jong-un.

China’s game in North Korea: What does China have to gain by keeping the status quo?

Since when?

I believe that you have fallen for Chinese facade......

And it has been very-well established that your views in all such matters must pass through the filter of your irrational bigotry.

Americans strongly back military use to defend allies from North Korea

Against the backdrop of the latest North Korean missile test, a new poll finds nearly two-thirds of Americans are extremely concerned the Pyongyang regime has nuclear weapons and say they would back the use of U.S. military force to protect allies in the region in the event of a serious conflict.

The Pew Research Center released the poll, taken well before the new missile test, on Wednesday, just two days before a meeting between President Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping in which North Korea's behavior is likely to be high on the agenda.

U.S. and South Korean officials identified the projectile launched Wednesday as a KN-15 medium-range missile, which was first publicly tested in February. After the initial test, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said the missile, called “Pukguksong-2”, gives Pyongyang another nuclear attack capability against the United States and South Korea.

The missile uses pre-loaded solid fuel, which means it takes a shorter time to prepare it for a launch than the liquid propellant missiles that make up most of its arsenal.

Americans strongly back military use to defend allies from North Korea

Since when?

And it has been very-well established that your views in all such matters must pass through the filter of your irrational bigotry.

I do not have time for this non sense. If you want to debate like an adult, please do so or stay out. Your habit of picking one line out of entire paragraph to fabricate context in isolation is childish. This kind of behavior is acceptable from children not an adult.

Since when?

I do not have time for this non sense. If you want to debate like an adult, please do so or stay out......

= agree with my bigoted premise or I'll cry! WaaAAaa!

Since when?

I do not have time for this non sense. If you want to debate like an adult, please do so or stay out......

You are wasting my time child. Go play with someone your age.

I think Australian navy should have joined US navy.

---

Why?????????????? why? not a chance ...good for OZ!:thup:

I don't care if you are a warmonger but don't imply the rest of the world has to be a warmonger too. :mad:

Chinese opposition to South Korea’s deployment of the THAAD missile defense system is less about missiles and more about efforts to weaken the US network of formal and informal alliances in Asia that has underpinned the regional order for the last seventy years.

The THAAD controversy displays China’s familiar modus operandi: First, pick a fight over an allegedly offensive act. Next, follow up with vitriol and veiled threats, and then inflict economic pressure — all while declaring the exercise the spontaneous reaction of the righteously offended Chinese people.

This sequence played out to form in South Korea in recent months, highlighted by verbal assaults on Seoul and fierce pressure on Lotte Group’s business operations inside China. (Lotte sold the land being used for THAAD batteries in South Korea.)

The (real) reason China doesn’t like South Korea’s missile defenses

You are wasting my time child. Go play with someone your age.

Reinforcing my point.

Forum List

Back