Korea crisis deepens

I think Trump understands that he needs to nip N.Korea and the fat boy there in the bud.

Obama figured out that he did not need to do anything yet so he simply procrastinated. Trump inherited the problem in N.Korea.

Nobody in N.Korea has been stupid enough to detonate nuclear tests before and nobody from there has fired missiles into the sea either.

That's just asking for a big spanking and Trump will give it to the fat boy because Trump was born a bully.

Sometimes a bully can be useful if he is on your side.

Trump is on our side.

Trump and Reagan are/were a lot alike except Reagan was more of a wimp.

I hope this does not affect my Home value, Savings or job prospects. that is all. Back to TV to watch Katlyin does Malibu..........yee haw.
Yup, that's exactly how we got to the place we are in american society.

You may find my disclosure a bit strange but here it is: I have developed a revulsion towards watching TV. I prefer spending my time reading or blogging or posting on the political forums.
I divorced american television during the OJ trial, it's merely a conduit for poison and corporate state power structure indoctrination.

I hope this does not affect my Home value, Savings or job prospects. that is all. Back to TV to watch Katlyin does Malibu..........yee haw.

Makes me angry. Katylin rear-ended (no pun) some car on PCH. Caused a death. No charges? You try rear-ending a car and pushing them into on-coming traffic! They would clean you out and lock you up.

But not "her"? why? Because:
a.) rich and famous?
b.) Was ill from getting fixed?
c.) paying lots of property tax?
d.) paying high income tax for TV appearances?
e.) "she" is going to marry Lamar and start another show?
f.) "she" is going into LPGA or MMAW or Olympic womens Shotput?
g.) "she" paid off family of the dead? ******my favorite

You need to get your facts straight-
Agreed Framework - Wikipedia
Does Australia know we sold N Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil list? From company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of? In an utterly bipartisan effort/plan initiated under Clinton and completed under Bush?

The empire lives for war, we are still an economic colonizer on the face of the planet.

Um hmm.

The two faces of Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Company Sold Nuclear Weapon Equipment to North Korea

Rolling Blunder

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

Rumsfeld was on ABB board during deal with North Korea

I believe that was done with an objective of bringing N Korea into the comity. However, it seems to have not worked for some reason.

You may find my disclosure a bit strange but here it is: I have developed a revulsion towards watching TV. I prefer spending my time reading or blogging or posting on the political forums.
I divorced american television during the OJ trial, it's merely a conduit for poison and corporate state power structure indoctrination.
The OJ trial was riveting.

Marsha Clark blew it completely.

But then Vannatter taking a vial of OJ's blood back to the crime scene was dumber than dumb too.

Philip Vannatter dies at 70; LAPD detective in O.J. Simpson case

A war with China over this will probably NOT go nuclear/strategic.

By the end of this administration the unsubstantial people of this society will be in an even worse state of affairs economically. The corporate state power structure will need lots of distractions to point the masses toward so all this continued societal wealth extraction may continue unabated.

Makes me angry. Katylin rear-ended (no pun) some car on PCH. Caused a death. No charges? You try rear-ending a car and pushing them into on-coming traffic! They would clean you out and lock you up.

But not "her"? why? Because:
a.) rich and famous?
b.) Was ill from getting fixed?
c.) paying lots of property tax?
d.) paying high income tax for TV appearances?
e.) "she" is going to marry Lamar and start another show?
f.) "she" is going into LPGA or MMAW or Olympic womens Shotput?
g.) "she" paid off family of the dead? ******my favorite
I'll see if I can locate some outrage for you.

Does Australia know we sold N Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil list? From company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of? In an utterly bipartisan effort/plan initiated under Clinton and completed under Bush?

The empire lives for war, we are still an economic colonizer on the face of the planet.

Um hmm.

Rolling Blunder

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

I believe that was done with an objective of bringing N Korea into the comity. However, it seems to have not worked for some reason.

So now we need a war, funny how we always wind up there isn't it. We spend a lot of time and trillions on taking out former partners. Sadam and Osama come to mind.

The OJ trial was riveting.

Marsha Clark blew it completely.

But then Vannatter taking a vial of OJ's blood back to the crime scene was dumber than dumb too.

Philip Vannatter dies at 70; LAPD detective in O.J. Simpson case
It was a circus and the first venture into reality tv.

The best hope seems to be for China to go in and talk with the little General and bribe him in some way? They share a long border.

NK also shares a border with Russia (Trumps buddy?).

upload_2017-4-9_10-52-24.png

I think Trump understands that he needs to nip N.Korea and the fat boy there in the bud.

Obama figured out that he did not need to do anything yet so he simply procrastinated. Trump inherited the problem in N.Korea.

Nobody in N.Korea has been stupid enough to detonate nuclear tests before and nobody from there has fired missiles into the sea either.

That's just asking for a big spanking and Trump will give it to the fat boy because Trump was born a bully.

Sometimes a bully can be useful if he is on your side.

Trump is on our side.

Trump and Reagan are/were a lot alike except Reagan was more of a wimp.

Are you suggesting that all the news regarding N Korea's nuclear and missile tests were fake news (borrowing the terminology of President Trump)? :)

This should not be a war with China. Heck, we are not even sure if there is going to be a war with N Korea. But since Australian navy is not rowing with US navy, it tells me that Aussies may have sense that something serious is cooking.

By the end of this administration the unsubstantial people of this society will be in an even worse state of affairs economically. The corporate state power structure will need lots of distractions to point the masses toward so all this continued societal wealth extraction may continue unabated.

I hope that does not happen as it will mark total betrayal.

This betrayal has been going on for half a century now, and "the people" have no will to take on the system.

Um hmm.

Rolling Blunder

So now we need a war, funny how we always wind up there isn't it. We spend a lot of time and trillions on taking out former partners. Sadam and Osama come to mind.

US needs to be a bit more picky about its prospective partners. It seems that is what you are suggesting :)

Um hmm.

Rolling Blunder

US needs to be a bit more picky about its prospective partners. It seems that is what you are suggesting :)
Oh I don't know, this has been working pretty well for the power structure, don't you think? A few headlines from the corporate state owned media and a rabid public clamors for war. Rinse, repeat.

The best hope seems to be for China to go in and talk with the little General and bribe him in some way? They share a long border.

NK also shares a border with Russia (Trumps buddy?).

View attachment 121073

Agree. It has to be China who will have to foot the bill for the bribery as Trump is not too keen on paying.

This betrayal has been going on for half a century now, and "the people" have no will to take on the system.
It would take a general.

That's probably why the fat boy killed his uncle.

Did you not read the agreement was made before the Bush administration? Did you not read the bidding for the reactors took place before Bush and thusly, Rumsfeld?
And the consideration that less than a handful of companies can even, to this day, can meet with approvals.

Um hmm.

Rolling Blunder

Forum List

Back