Koran Burning

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Putting this in politics since it's where it belongs. Damn. Several links in this small post, each will make you :blowup:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002919.htm

ANOTHER DESECRATED KORAN...
By Michelle Malkin · July 05, 2005 01:46 PM

..."desecrated" by, you guessed it, a Muslim:

BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) - A Muslim Virginia Tech student says he was the person who left a burned Quran at a local mosque last month, saying it had been damaged in a fire and he hoped it could be given a respectful disposal.

Police initially had said the case was being investigated as an anti-Muslim hate crime.

The student contacted police last week, saying he was going to be traveling abroad and didn't know what to do with the Quran, which had been burned in a 2004 house fire, police Lt. Bruce Bradberry said Tuesday. The student said he placed the book and other fire-damaged materials in a bag and left the bag at the Islamic Center with a note, which apparently blew away.

CAIR cried "hate crime, hate crime!" when the incident was first reported, invoking Guantanamo Bay and using the case as another opportunity to hype its hyped anti-Muslim bias statistics.

One Muslim student pontificated that the incident "was certainly very symbolic."

Yes, indeed-y.

Previous:

Gitmo detainees desecrate Koran

As a protest against those 'perverting' Islam (as the left likes to claim it is just a few misguided individuals... yeah, right!) we should hold a public Koran Burning to show our disgust for the lack of outrage being exhibited by the 'peaceful' Muslims of the world. I bet it would get a lot of press coverage!

Kathianne said:
Putting this in politics since it's where it belongs. Damn. Several links in this small post, each will make you :blowup:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002919.htm

ANOTHER DESECRATED KORAN...
By Michelle Malkin · July 05, 2005 01:46 PM

..."desecrated" by, you guessed it, a Muslim:

BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) - A Muslim Virginia Tech student says he was the person who left a burned Quran at a local mosque last month, saying it had been damaged in a fire and he hoped it could be given a respectful disposal.

Police initially had said the case was being investigated as an anti-Muslim hate crime.

The student contacted police last week, saying he was going to be traveling abroad and didn't know what to do with the Quran, which had been burned in a 2004 house fire, police Lt. Bruce Bradberry said Tuesday. The student said he placed the book and other fire-damaged materials in a bag and left the bag at the Islamic Center with a note, which apparently blew away.

CAIR cried "hate crime, hate crime!" when the incident was first reported, invoking Guantanamo Bay and using the case as another opportunity to hype its hyped anti-Muslim bias statistics.

One Muslim student pontificated that the incident "was certainly very symbolic."

Yes, indeed-y.

Previous:

Gitmo detainees desecrate Koran

The knee-jerk reaction from the police is to investigate burning a book as a "hate crime"?

God help us all. And I truly hope I have in some way offended someone by that statement.

Our American society goes apeshit at the slightest hint of racial, religious or ethnic offense. Maybe that's because we have TOO MUCH diversity --- not, as they all say, too little. Something to think about.

William Joyce said:
Our American society goes apeshit at the slightest hint of racial, religious or ethnic offense. Maybe that's because we have TOO MUCH diversity --- not, as they all say, too little. Something to think about.

Too bad. If I had a stack of Koran's right now I'd see if Greta (she goes everywhere) wants to come watch me start a bonfire.

W...T...F?

Torch an American flag and you lauded as a patriot. Dip a crucifix in urine and your a brave arteest. Burn a Koran and your a criminal?

These people must be stopped.

William Joyce said:

unless of course you want to burn a bible, destroy a stone tablet or burn a flag

nosarcasm said:
So if I burn a bible or Koran or Aleister Crawleys book its a hatecrime
please.

Only if ya burn the Quran...at least according to the ACLU! :ali:

Forum List

Back