Koch Bros. "It's the evil thing"

Queen

Jan 16, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbykzqJ6ens]YouTube - ‪Koch Bros - It's the evil thing.‬‏[/ame]

Some of the 98% pushing back against the Koch Brothers and the top 2% who are ruining our democracy.

Koch brothers?

Keep on crying bullshit...

Yeah, anything to push your fucking agenda....

When the 400 richest people own more wealth than 50% of all Americans that threatens our democracy. This causes these multi millionaires and billionaires to spend money lobbying the government to make laws that benefit them. These laws don't benefit us, and we are the ones our politicians are supposed to be working for, not the 400 richest people.

The point is, this country is now being run by the rich instead of by the elected members of our government. And that's what ruins a democracy.

When the 400 richest people own more wealth than 50% of all Americans that threatens our democracy. This causes these multi millionaires and billionaires to spend money lobbying the government to make laws that benefit them. These laws don't benefit us, and we are the ones our politicians are supposed to be working for, not the 400 richest people.

The point is, this country is now being run by the rich instead of by the elected members of our government. And that's what ruins a democracy.

How does it threaten our Republic? You can say it threatens our Republic all you want. But you actually need to explain why and how.

Stop voting for corrupt politicians and you don't have a problem. And you are insane if you think that the country has ever been run by the poor. You think our politicians are poor people?

So, you believe that an Oligarchy is the best way to go, Avatar. And that is just one step from Fascism. Is that your prefered form of government? Do you really believe that the 400 richest people have actually 'earned' their wealth?

When you stopped blaming Bush you started with the Koch bullshit...

Republicans dont blame - even NEOCONS,,,,,,

You liberal motherfuckers have turned this shit into an artform.

So, you believe that an Oligarchy is the best way to go, Avatar. And that is just one step from Fascism. Is that your prefered form of government? Do you really believe that the 400 richest people have actually 'earned' their wealth?

No. I believe a Republic is the best way to go. And you've provided no evidence that the Koch Brothers are an enemy to the Republic.

No. I believe a Republic is the best way to go. And you've provided no evidence that the Koch Brothers are an enemy to the Republic.

The multimillionaires and billionaires are running this country.

They are pulling the strings of the elected politicians by lobbying them to legislate in the interests of the rich, instead of the interests of the PEOPLE.

I've already explained this to you. Am I wasting my time? Are you ignoring my posts and just asking the same thing over and over for a reason?

We elected people to make laws to better our society. I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty angry at the government which isn't handling our hard earned taxes properly and putting our country into such a mess that they are talking about ending medicare.

The people we elected are giving our money to the rich and fucking us over. Bush's medicare part d for example, all deficit spending, ended medicare's ability to buy drugs at wholesale prices and now they buy all the medicare medications at retail. This benefits the pharmaceutical companies and hurts WE THE PEOPLE.

There are so many examples of this, how about the oil subsidies giveaway? The Big Oil companies are being given our tax dollars while they charge us $4 a gallon at the pump and make record breaking profits. Our elected leaders voted to keep giving them subsidies. Only 2 Republicans voted to end the oil subsidies. They filibustered the bill so it needed 60 votes to pass.

How many examples do you need?

So in other words, you dont like them because they made money. And thus we should somehow hate them.

So in other words, you dont like them because they made money. And thus we should somehow hate them.

I said nothing of the sort.

We the people have a vote. But the 400 richest Americans who own more wealth than HALF of all Americans put together, are running this country instead of the people we've elected.

They are able to do this because they've been controlling the legislation for a few decades now which has been making it easier and easier for them to do. Our government is using our tax dollars to make the rich even richer.

Are you getting this or is it still not easy for you to understand what I'm saying?

The multimillionaires and billionaires are running this country.

They are pulling the strings of the elected politicians by lobbying them to legislate in the interests of the rich, instead of the interests of the PEOPLE.

I've already explained this to you. Am I wasting my time? Are you ignoring my posts and just asking the same thing over and over for a reason?

We elected people to make laws to better our society. I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty angry at the government which isn't handling our hard earned taxes properly and putting our country into such a mess that they are talking about ending medicare.

The people we elected are giving our money to the rich and fucking us over. Bush's medicare part d for example, all deficit spending, ended medicare's ability to buy drugs at wholesale prices and now they buy all the medicare medications at retail. This benefits the pharmaceutical companies and hurts WE THE PEOPLE.

There are so many examples of this, how about the oil subsidies giveaway? The Big Oil companies are being given our tax dollars while they charge us $4 a gallon at the pump and make record breaking profits. Our elected leaders voted to keep giving them subsidies. Only 2 Republicans voted to end the oil subsidies. They filibustered the bill so it needed 60 votes to pass.

How many examples do you need?

What is your solution? Have the government take over all the wealth and have Democrats manage all the wealth they didn't create?

Or just tax all of "the rich" into oblivion to the point where no one will even strive to become rich because it will be considered a crime?

Its so pathetic to see you progressives do the bidding of the Marxist radicals. You're all falling for the class warfare bit hook, line, and sinker.

I said nothing of the sort.

We the people have a vote. But the 400 richest Americans who own more wealth than HALF of all Americans put together, are running this country instead of the people we've elected.

They are able to do this because they've been controlling the legislation for a few decades now which has been making it easier and easier for them to do. Our government is using our tax dollars to make the rich even richer.

Are you getting this or is it still not easy for you to understand what I'm saying?

Oh brother, is this the latest talking points for libs?

I guess those evil tech company founders and candy bar makers are "running this country". :cuckoo:

And by the way the vast majority of the money that these people are "worth" on these stupid lists are tied up in the companies they run, providing jobs for millions. But hey, lets just pretend they are all sitting on piles of gold bars they stole from the little people, thats the best way to get the faux outrage going.

Ya know you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. When the coroner finally cracks open your skull it's gonna look like a geode. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back