Knowing What You Know Now...Would You Want To Go Back Thru High School?

Knowing what you know now....would you want to go back thru high school?

• Yes

• Yes in a micro-second

• No

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
3c61d9891f6f19e2195b3ac08047a558.jpg

If you had a chance..knowing what you know today....would you want to go back thru high school and do it all over again?

⚽
🏀🏈⚾🤸‍♂️⛹️‍♀️🤾‍♂️⛷️🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️🏊‍♂️

Oh, hell no!
I went back to my H.S. for my 30 year class reunion....and saw a basketball game....and every kid in the stands looked like they were wearing a uniform.
They all had the same basic clothes, short hair, and a baseball cap.
When I was in H.S. everyone had long hair and no hats.
I never wore a ball cap unless I was on the baseball field.
My hair was bleached out from the Sun....because I hated staying inside.
I looked like a beach bum with bell-bottoms.

I'd be worried about getting some airhead knocked up. BUt maybe I could hold it together and find a good woman and start getting busy much earlier.
I knew a girl that was screwing guys when she was in 7th grade.
She ended up being a prostitute.
Her boyfriend she brought to one of the class reunions looked like a 50 year old John.

I knew a girl that was screwing guys when she was in 7th grade.
She ended up being a prostitute.
Her boyfriend she brought to one of the class reunions looked like a 50 year old John.

Yeah, imagine your redo, where you knock her up and have a kid with HER. LOL.

My lack of game, back in the day, almost certainly helped me dodge a lot of bullets.

Yeah, imagine your redo, where you knock her up and have a kid with HER. LOL.

My lack of game, back in the day, almost certainly helped me dodge a lot of bullets.
I remember the best makeout session I ever had at the Drive-In.
Big boobs....could really kiss.
Turns out she wanted me to have sex with her and my biggest worry was having to tell my parents that I knocked someone up. And she was only 15 I found out later.
So I dodged that bullet.

Last edited:
I'm a happy guy... I love my life... I've worked hard however I've seen a lot of bad things and lost close friends..... I would go back and change direction on a couple of big mistakes I made that didn't seem like mistakes at the time.... but I would work to get back to where I'm at today....
Also I'd have to have it in writing that I wouldn't go back to 17 years old just to die at 18....

I'm a happy guy... I love my life... I've worked hard however I've seen a lot of bad things and lost close friends..... I would go back and change direction on a couple of big mistakes I made that didn't seem like mistakes at the time.... but I would work to get back to where I'm at today....
Also I'd have to have it in writing that I wouldn't go back to 17 years old just to die at 18....
Hopefully, you're not gonna kick the bucket next year either.

Obviously.
I would save every dime I could make, skip college and work full time anywhere I could, live home and save-save-save.
Then in 1994 I would buy about 43,000 shares of Microsoft at $3.22/share.
Then in 1999 I would sell them all for $46/share and then I would have almost $2,000,000.
Take half that, and buy a great house for me and the family, and start our lives retired at 35.
Take the other million and buy 291,000 shares of Best Buy at $3.43/share
And then sell them in 2003 for $43/share pocketing $12,000,000.
Take it easy for and live the life for 7-8 years and then buy about 300,000 shares of Electronic Arts for a little over $15/share
And for my final sell in 2018 sell it for $131/share and pocket another $40 Million.

Forum List

Back