Knowing The Subject Matter......Matters.

As the nation.....and especially our diligent right wing nutbags.....prepares to hear the POTUS speak on the subject of terrorism tonight....we are reminded that having leaders who know the facts and details regarding international politics is important.

I am a Sanders supporter because I think he's got the right ideas regarding the economy and domestic policy. I'm less impressed by his knowledge of foreign policy. I think he'd develop in that regard as he's a thoughtful, measured person. But....he's got much to learn.

I watched Hillary Clinton give George Stephanopols (sic) a quick lesson on foreign policy and our national security this morning. Simply put....the woman knows her shit. It's really no wonder that the right wants to make this election about her character......her competency is not in question. If the frightened GOP base figures out that she knows more about foreign policy than every one of their candidates combined, this effort to scare the electorate will end up working in her favor.

When the most knowledgeable GOP candidate is Lindsay Graham.....and he's on TV this morning warning of an imminent 9-11 style attack from ISIS......you nutbags have your work cut out for you.

You can't win on the economy. You have lost on the social issues. Your only hope is to scare people into voting for a chest-beating war hawk. Good luck with that.

Think about this, not just pass over it, but actually THINK what these scum have done to America!

B1w6FMXCMAAKlMN.jpg-large.jpeg

As the nation.....and especially our diligent right wing nutbags.....prepares to hear the POTUS speak on the subject of terrorism tonight....we are reminded that having leaders who know the facts and details regarding international politics is important.

I am a Sanders supporter because I think he's got the right ideas regarding the economy and domestic policy. I'm less impressed by his knowledge of foreign policy. I think he'd develop in that regard as he's a thoughtful, measured person. But....he's got much to learn.

I watched Hillary Clinton give George Stephanopols (sic) a quick lesson on foreign policy and our national security this morning. Simply put....the woman knows her shit. It's really no wonder that the right wants to make this election about her character......her competency is not in question. If the frightened GOP base figures out that she knows more about foreign policy than every one of their candidates combined, this effort to scare the electorate will end up working in her favor.

When the most knowledgeable GOP candidate is Lindsay Graham.....and he's on TV this morning warning of an imminent 9-11 style attack from ISIS......you nutbags have your work cut out for you.

You can't win on the economy. You have lost on the social issues. Your only hope is to scare people into voting for a chest-beating war hawk. Good luck with that.

Oh look a far left propaganda post for Hilary! Not unexpected from the likes of the OP..

Anyone voting far left does not know anything beyond far left religious dogma..

Once the far left can display they live in reality, thing will change..

Disagreeing with someone's policy positions doesn't equate to "fear".
Neither does, because of past behaviors, being unable to believe a word coming from her mouth.

Strange how, in Sanders' case, you're okay with a shallow amount of foreign policy expertise, but quick to point out GOP candidates' lacking of the same.

BTW, Limpy Grayham dropped out way back.

Winning on the economy would be made even easier than it already is if more people knew that it's the same big-bank money supporting the winning candidate.

"Social Issues" is Dem-Speak for free shit.
No, we're not going to promise you _____-gas or ____-stash to pay your mortgage
The fact that you need to give "free" stuff to people to get them to vote for your party says a lot about that party and even more for the state of our culture

Neither does, because of past behaviors, being unable to believe a word coming from her mouth.

Strange how, in Sanders' case, you're okay with a shallow amount of foreign policy expertise, but quick to point out GOP candidates' lacking of the same.

Winning on the economy would be made even easier than it already is if more people knew that it's the same big-bank money supporting the winning candidate.

The fact that you need to give "free" stuff to people to get them to vote for your party says a lot about that party and even more for the state of our culture

When I say "social issues".....you think "free shit"?

That's weird, bro.

We know a lot of subject matter on the Hildabeast...............which is the candidate for the looney left..............

Should be fun with all the ammo out there.............aka her BAGGAGE.....................

:Boom2:

That's weird, bro.
Why?
Whether you call it "social issues" or "welfare", it's basic redistribution of wealth.....giving something "for free" to someone that someone else worked for to make available

That's weird, bro.
What's even weirder is how that's the only part you could address

That's weird, bro.
Why?
Whether you call it "social issues" or "welfare", it's basic redistribution of wealth.....giving something "for free" to someone that someone else worked for to make available

No. That isn't anywhere near what is meant by the term "social issues". What the fuck is wrong with people?

That's weird, bro.

I could address all of it....but its boring. You bored me with your reply. I keyed in on the only interesting thing you said.....which was weird.

That's weird, bro.

I could address all of it....but its boring. You bored me with your reply. I keyed in on the only interesting thing you said.....which was weird.
See how that works? You ask for a substantial conversation, all the while calling the people you want to have this dialogue with "nutbags", and dismiss out of hand any chance of getting the discussion you claim to want........You're not going to find someone opposite of Bernie to fall into your narrative. I see Sanders as one breath shy of a true communist and Hillary as one stroke away from being Grandma Walton, so our views aren't going to align. So I'll ask you how you see Cruz/Rubio

That's weird, bro.

See how that works? You ask for a substantial conversation, all the while calling the people you want to have this dialogue with "nutbags", and dismiss out of hand any chance of getting the discussion you claim to want........You're not going to find someone opposite of Bernie to fall into your narrative. I see Sanders as one breath shy of a true communist and Hillary as one stroke away from being Grandma Walton, so our views aren't going to align. So I'll ask you how you see Cruz/Rubio

You think social issues have to do with free shit. I can't have a substantive discussion with you. All I can do is try to help you learn.

I see Cruz as a snake oil salesman who wants nothing more than to sell books and up his speaking fees. He has soft hands and reminds me of Elmer Fudd when he picks up shotgun and wears an ear flap hat.

Rubio is an ambitious politician who would become a Democrat if it meant he could become POTUS. He is an outstanding RW radio talking point machine. But he doesn't have RW support because people don't believe that he's sincere.

Neither one registers with me as a man with vision or new ideas.

That's weird, bro.

You think social issues have to do with free shit. I can't have a substantive discussion with you. All I can do is try to help you learn.

I see Cruz as a snake oil salesman who wants nothing more than to sell books and up his speaking fees. He has soft hands and reminds me of Elmer Fudd when he picks up shotgun and wears an ear flap hat.

Rubio is an ambitious politician who would become a Democrat if it meant he could become POTUS. He is an outstanding RW radio talking point machine. But he doesn't have RW support because people don't believe that he's sincere.

Funny what you said about Rubio....switching parties is what Charlie Crist did when he couldn't beat Rubio in the primary for that Senate seat

Hillary will beat the asses off anyone who wants to debate with her, she is incredibly smart....and has more experience than anyone.
She lacks transparency and the ability to emotionally connect to the supporters who have concerns with her moral judgment about her email servers. I feel she knew about them...............................again...lack of transparency.

People are sick of the same old crap thrown at them from both sides, this is why Trump is doing well.

Last edited:

That's weird, bro.

Funny what you said about Rubio....switching parties is what Charlie Crist did when he couldn't beat Rubio in the primary for that Senate seat

If you say it's funny, it must be funny.

Hillary will beat the asses of anyone who wants to debate with her, she is incredibly smart....and has more experience than anyone.
She lacks transparency and the ability to emotionally connect to the supporters who have concerns with her moral judgment about her email servers.
People are sick of the same old crap thrown at them from both sides, this is why Trump is doing well.

Hillary will beat the asses off anyone who wants to debate with her, she is incredibly smart....and has more experience than anyone.
She lacks transparency and the ability to emotionally connect to the supporters who have concerns with her moral judgment about her email servers. I feel she knew about them...............................again...lack of transparency.

Trump,is doing well......with 30% of 25% of the electorate. Nate Silver at 538 explains what this means. Hint: it doesn't mean that Trump resonates with independent voters.

Dear Media, Stop Freaking Out About Donald Trump’s Polls

That's weird, bro.

Whenever some leftwing turd mentions "social issues," he then proceeds to list all the free shit he wants to give away.

Hillary will beat the asses of anyone who wants to debate with her, she is incredibly smart....and has more experience than anyone.
She lacks transparency and the ability to emotionally connect to the supporters who have concerns with her moral judgment about her email servers.

Trump,is doing well......with 30% of 25% of the electorate. Nate Silver at 538 explains what this means. Hint: it doesn't mean that Trump resonates with independent voters.

Dear Media, Stop Freaking Out About Donald Trump’s Polls

You brought out the polls not me. But I do feel that it will be between Hillary and Trump.
If Trump picks Cruz as a running mate well he is committing political suicide.
and then Hillary has it in her back pocket.

These are all based on their strengths and weaknesses and my perceptions .

I like Bernie too, but I do not think anyone on the extreme right or left is going to get much further.

That's weird, bro.

Which "social issues" don't involve giving away free shit?

Forum List

Back