The liberal/conservative plan for ISIS:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Conservative plan: bomb them now before possible WMD attack or large scale conventional attack.

Liberal plan:
embolden them until they have killed far more of us; then bomb them.

Which makes more sense?

Conservative plan: bomb them now before possible WMD attack or large scale conventional attack.

Liberal plan:

Which makes more sense?
wmd's are useless, except for odd agents like chemical, biological etc. which ironically are still in use today. the bomb was used twice, so maybe there's a clue.

no country on the planet today could use the atomic bomb without retaliation from someone.

Well at least Jimmy Carter got to live long enough to see that he is no longer the worst president..

After the cut and run policy of Obama to appease the extremists in his party, this is what happens and why the far left religion is far more dangerous than ISIS..

cut and run was easy, welfare is easier than making someone work, deficit spending is easier than raising taxes, letting the family fall apart is easier than saving it, caving to unions is easier than fixing our schools.

Liberals always pick what is stupid and easy!

Liberal plan:

Which makes more sense?

You make no sense.
sat where exactly, dummy liberal

Jesus Christ what does that mean? lol

carbiner: too stupid and liberal for substance!!

My plan is simple. Do what the Chinese do. Stay the fuck away from the Middle East. Period. They aren't in perpetual war there, they're not getting attacking every time they turn around...

...what is wrong with the Chinese approach?

Liberal plan:

Which makes more sense?

You make no sense.
sat where exactly, dummy liberal

Jesus Christ what does that mean? lol

carbiner: too stupid and liberal for substance!!

Your OP is gibberish. You want substance? It's in post 12. Let's argue that.

My plan is simple. Do what the Chinese do. Stay the fuck away from the Middle East. Period. They aren't in perpetual war there, they're not getting attacking every time they turn around...

too stupid!!! ISIS may attack us tomorrow with WMD's or large scale conventional attack.

Liberal plan:

Which makes more sense?

You make no sense.

Yes we know it was English and not in far left religious dogma terms..

You're boring everyone. Show a bit of self-awareness.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

History has taught you nothing and you continue to show that the far left religion should never have any political power..

i have to agree, to which i would add, let china handle n. korea, where we are sure military buildups are always happening.

Forum List

Back