Know-Nothings Gone Wild

Americans are suffering today with diminishing wages? Housing standards because many Latinos let democrats do what they want in office ,, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INVESTMENT HERE..? Interesting

And who is paying those diminished wages? Who is profiting off of the illegal immigrant problem?
Americans making a living, business owners.. and I don’t blame them! Congress needs to pass laws to protect Americans

If you can't make a living without cutting wages, breaking laws, and ignoring American workers, you don't need to be in business.
We live in a free country, I do t hate Americans trying to make a living,, but you can

So you hate illegals for causing lower wages, but are fine with the people who actually hire them and set the wages? lol That is utterly ignorant.
Absolutely, we live in a capitalist country I believe in capitalism! Let the free market with proper immigration laws set the wages

Your blood built it? I didn't know blood was capable of building anything outside the body.

No, you haven't built a damn thing. You want to claim credit for what others have done, simply because you have the same skin color, or whatever.

Unless you actually put your hands on something and build it, you don't get credit for anything. Except maybe being a leech.
I inherited the responsibility of passing on what built America to others, our standards our values

If you say so.

But you built nothing yourself. Nothing.
Umm ok lol it’s my blood not yours

Your ancestors may have built things. But you did not.
I’ve built a business, and a knowledge base that I can work at restaurants impossible for 99% of Americans could work at hehe
Sure, INCEL. :71:

My country is my house.. click click

If you murder illegals you will spend the rest of your life in prison.
No I won’t, second amendment

Good luck with that defense. It will be easy enough to show you armed yourself and went looking for illegals to kill. While your life was not in imminent danger.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees your right to bear arms. It does not give you the right to murder people.

Or do we open the doors of our prisons and release every person who murdered someone with a firearm?
Of course my life is in danger! Have you seen most of the towns these people have moved to? High in crime, Americans are struggling, bad education. I can more than prove my life is in imminent danger

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "imminent".
Perhaps Congress should let me testify

I inherited the responsibility of passing on what built America to others, our standards our values

If you say so.

I’ve built a business, and a knowledge base that I can work at restaurants impossible for 99% of Americans could work at hehe
Hey Mary you always know what time I like my sandwich around noon! What you got for me today ho? Haha

And who is paying those diminished wages? Who is profiting off of the illegal immigrant problem?
Americans making a living, business owners.. and I don’t blame them! Congress needs to pass laws to protect Americans

If you can't make a living without cutting wages, breaking laws, and ignoring American workers, you don't need to be in business.
We live in a free country, I do t hate Americans trying to make a living,, but you can

So you hate illegals for causing lower wages, but are fine with the people who actually hire them and set the wages? lol That is utterly ignorant.
Absolutely, we live in a capitalist country I believe in capitalism! Let the free market with proper immigration laws set the wages

So, let Americans hire illegals, pay them less, leave Americans unemployed, and pretend that is the answer?

If you say so.

Hey Mary you always know what time I like my sandwich around noon! What you got for me today ho? Haha

Sorry, she was busy enjoying the steak dinner I prepared for us. Make your own sandwich.

If you murder illegals you will spend the rest of your life in prison.

Good luck with that defense. It will be easy enough to show you armed yourself and went looking for illegals to kill. While your life was not in imminent danger.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees your right to bear arms. It does not give you the right to murder people.

Or do we open the doors of our prisons and release every person who murdered someone with a firearm?
Of course my life is in danger! Have you seen most of the towns these people have moved to? High in crime, Americans are struggling, bad education. I can more than prove my life is in imminent danger

So you can lie there like you lie here?

So, let Americans hire illegals, pay them less, leave Americans unemployed, and pretend that is the answer?
Sure what ever you want retard lol

21F6EF58-91B9-4FFF-B966-E5290847B532.jpeg

Sorry, she was busy enjoying the steak dinner I prepared for us. Make your own sandwich.

Retard? At least I know the meaning of the words I use and how to use a dictionary.

What lie?

Retard? At least I know the meaning of the words I use and how to use a dictionary.
Umm ok

View attachment 312201

If you are incapable of making a sandwich, all your bragging about your skills as a waiter are pretty laughable.

What lie?

I don't have the time to list the lies you have told here.

View attachment 312201

If you are incapable of making a sandwich, all your bragging about your skills as a waiter are pretty laughable.
Why would I make a sandwich when we got Mary lol what else is she going to do post online hahha
You know some man is paying for that Internet access

What lie?

I don't have the time to list the lies you have told here.
Could you imagine you’re sitting in your truck you hear they are putting somebody on from Boston to testify in front of Congress about immigration and it’s me and you just lose all your shit because you think I’m lying . Lol

Assault is illegal, you stupid little fucking punk.
Well don’t flood our neighborhoods with illegals

Assault is ILLEGAL, you illogical idiot.
Well that’s what happens when you flood our neighborhoods with illegals

What happens when you commit assault is your stupid ass gets thrown in jail (if you’re lucky).
Well Americans are fighters it’s our culture.. we will fight the invaders if our lawmakers won’t protect us

You understand nothing about Americans, boy. YOU are nothing but a whiny little bitch trying to blame anyone or anything for your own failures.

Well don’t flood our neighborhoods with illegals

What happens when you commit assault is your stupid ass gets thrown in jail (if you’re lucky).
Well Americans are fighters it’s our culture.. we will fight the invaders if our lawmakers won’t protect us

You understand nothing about Americans, boy. YOU are nothing but a whiny little bitch trying to blame anyone or anything for your own failures.
That would be the case if it was just me lol we have millions of Americans struggling with immigration.. are you calling Americans whiny bitches? Lol How patriotic

That would be the case if it was just me ...

You know nothing but your own failure, boy, and like a typical democrat you refuse to take personal responsibility for it.

Forum List

Back