Know-Nothings Gone Wild

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
This happened last month, so I’m not sure it’s still a current event. Nonetheless...

In East Boston recently, a mother and her daughter were physically attacked by two women who were apparently enraged by the fact that the family members were speaking Spanish to each other. The attack was caught on surveillance video.

The incident took place in Maverick Square, an area with lots and lots of Spanish speakers.

Last edited:
This one? 2 face charges in alleged attack on mother, daughter for speaking Spanish | Boston.com
Two Revere women are now facing charges in the alleged attack on a mother and her teenage daughter because they were speaking Spanish while in Maverick Square, East Boston on Feb. 15.

Jenny Leigh Ennamorati, 25, is being charged with two counts of assault and battery, both misdemeanors, two counts of violating constitutional rights with bodily injury, both felonies, and one felony count of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon: shod foot. Stephanie M. Armstrong, 25, is being charged with two counts of assault and battery, both misdemeanors, and two counts of violation of constitutional rights with bodily injury, both felonies.

The accused are scheduled to appear in East Boston Court on March 9, according to a news release from the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.​

If the crazy broads are from Revere they are around Spanish speakers every day.

This happened last month, so I’m not sure it’s still a current event. Nonetheless...

In East Boston recently, a mother and her daughter were physically attacked by two women who were apparently enraged by the fact that the family members were speaking Spanish to each other. The attack was caught on surveillance video.

The incident took place in Maverick Square, an
If you don’t speak the countries language it will cause conflict,, I’m proud of my American ladies! About time! I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

in the 70’s American kids used to try to save American culture in urban areas across America, but the mothers had enough of their boys coming come hurt, so they moved which left our urban areas free to disrespect!!
God bless ladies

If you don’t speak the countries language it will cause conflict,, I’m proud of my American ladies! About time! I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

in the 70’s American kids used to try to save American culture in urban areas across America, but the mothers had enough of their boys coming come hurt, so they moved which left our urban areas free to disrespect!!
God bless ladies
Don’t use G-d when you’re a disgusting pos who thinks speaking Spanish cased the attack.

you think battered women case their attacks by not jumping when their abuser says jump, too?

moron

Where was Jitler when that happened?

...I used to see this often in the 80’s and 90’s

No, you did not.

• This happened last month, so I’m not sure it’s still a current event. Nonetheless...

God bless ladies
    Don’t use G-d when you’re a disgusting pos who thinks speaking Spanish cased the attack.

you think battered women case their attacks by not jumping when their abuser says jump, too?

moron
    Huh

God bless ladies

If two people are speaking to each other, it is none of your business. Attacking them for that is ignorant.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

If two people are speaking to each other, it is none of your business. Attacking them for that is ignorant.
that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

that would be the case but if that language has destroyed my country and city then it should be meet head on

The Spanish language did not destroy your country or your city. You might have an argument that illegal aliens have done so, but not the language.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

jitts people have been speaking foreign languages in this country for well over a century.....come out of your house once in a while....

In some parts of the country Spanish has been spoken longer than English.

I have a friend who is bilingual, and she has taught her son to be bilingual as well. The son typically speaks English, but reverts to Spanish if he wants more privacy, like to say he needs to go to the bathroom.

The actions of the two women in attacking was nothing more than a criminal act.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

I have a friend who is bilingual, and she has taught her son to be bilingual as well. The son typically speaks English, but reverts to Spanish if he wants more privacy, like to say he needs to go to the bathroom.

jitts is a little out there.....

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

jitts is a little out there.....

I agree, except for the "...a little..." part.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

It is convenient to have a check-down language when you need some privacy, especially considering that children sometimes don’t appreciate topics that call for sotto voce.

Spanish is so widely spoken now though that it doesn’t always work for that.

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

The Spanish language did not destroy your country or your city. You might have an argument that illegal aliens have done so, but not the language.
1961 America had less then one million Latinos, after the welfare became easy Americans became second rate to latinos because democrats could get the vote by promising free shit, as Americans struggled Latinos for a better bargain. Why we have so many Americans on drugs. Latinos
Diminished our wages on jobs we used to work to get through difficult times.. All Latinos should be rounded up on buses and ships and be kicked out of this country and the ones that fight back well you know

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

My family is from a urban area’s for (generations)and so am I! MY FAMILY SPEAKS NO OTHER LANGUAGE, never picked up any worlds like I did, and looking at their year books there was only one language spoke and one culture, AMERICAN AND ENGLISH.. if you want to know more about urban area feel free to ask before you go spouting off about things you don’t understand

No, you did not.
Lol yes I did

God bless ladies

Great story

Forum List

Back