Know-Nothings Gone Wild

If you get recalled and don’t leave that is breaking the law

And if you remove one illegal for that, another takes his place. Put a few business people in jail for knowingly hiring them, and watch the jobs dry up and wages rise.
It won’t ,, we already know what works,, END WELFARE, they won’t come

And Americans will suffer. Why do you hate poor Americans?
No wages will skyrocket! More jobs will be available! Housing standards will lower decreasing price... that’s how we save America

Ending welfare will not stop illegals coming to find jobs. Those illegals don't draw welfare. They work for substandard wages.
Of course they do the first thing they do is go to a emergency room, then they take them to sign up for health care, do you need food? Housing ! Sign up ! Do t tell me it doesn’t happen.. they knock on my door asking if people living here can’t speak English or illegal do they need health care! Happens all the time

Ending welfare will harm far more poor Americans than illegals. I am not for letting Americans be homeless and hungry just because you hate latinos.
Americans are suffering today with diminishing wages? Housing standards because many Latinos let democrats do what they want in office ,, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INVESTMENT HERE..? Interesting

And who is paying those diminished wages? Who is profiting off of the illegal immigrant problem?

And if you remove one illegal for that, another takes his place. Put a few business people in jail for knowingly hiring them, and watch the jobs dry up and wages rise.

No wages will skyrocket! More jobs will be available! Housing standards will lower decreasing price... that’s how we save America

Ending welfare will not stop illegals coming to find jobs. Those illegals don't draw welfare. They work for substandard wages.
Of course they do the first thing they do is go to a emergency room, then they take them to sign up for health care, do you need food? Housing ! Sign up ! Do t tell me it doesn’t happen.. they knock on my door asking if people living here can’t speak English or illegal do they need health care! Happens all the time

And those illegals you are talking about are not coming here for jobs.

Why not do all 3

What three things are you talking about? (for clarity)
Congress change the laws at the border raid hotels raid businesses daily deputize Americans to shoot illegals!

mend catch and release, Texas rangers to do what they used to do heheehehe

End welfare across the board

when that’s done go after business owners

until then! Keep kicking ass ladies

Ending welfare will harm far more poor Americans than illegals. I am not for letting Americans be homeless and hungry just because you hate latinos.

Allowing law enforcement to kill illegal immigrants is just bloodthirsty and wrong.

Raiding hotels catches a few. But more will come. Raiding businesses and punishing business owners for hiring them will make other businesses stop hiring them. That solves the problem. Without murder or punishing the American poor.
We know where they work, restaurants, construction, we know the towns they are in.. Deputize some Americans, all then to arrest and more.. Those two ladies have civil rights to make a civil arrest for illegal aliens and Maverick Square is nothing but 90% illegals

Theye didn't try to make a citizens arrest. They physically assaulted them. But you want to give them a pass, because they are Americans? Without even knowing whether the two women they attacked are illegals.
Sounds like they were investigated and they became agitated towards the Americans

Allowing law enforcement to kill illegal immigrants is just bloodthirsty and wrong.
If I break in to your house and tell you baotccch to make me a sandwich will you shot me?

Damned right. But then, that constitutes a threat to my person. I am all for arresting illegals. But murdering them? No.
My country is my house.. click click

If you murder illegals you will spend the rest of your life in prison.

Americans are suffering today with diminishing wages? Housing standards because many Latinos let democrats do what they want in office ,, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO INVESTMENT HERE..? Interesting

And who is paying those diminished wages? Who is profiting off of the illegal immigrant problem?
Americans making a living, business owners.. and I don’t blame them! Congress needs to pass laws to protect Americans

What three things are you talking about? (for clarity)
Congress change the laws at the border raid hotels raid businesses daily deputize Americans to shoot illegals!

Raiding hotels catches a few. But more will come. Raiding businesses and punishing business owners for hiring them will make other businesses stop hiring them. That solves the problem. Without murder or punishing the American poor.
We know where they work, restaurants, construction, we know the towns they are in.. Deputize some Americans, all then to arrest and more.. Those two ladies have civil rights to make a civil arrest for illegal aliens and Maverick Square is nothing but 90% illegals

Theye didn't try to make a citizens arrest. They physically assaulted them. But you want to give them a pass, because they are Americans? Without even knowing whether the two women they attacked are illegals.
Sounds like they were investigated and they became agitated towards the Americans

What? Are you claiming the 2 drunk girls investigated the mother & daughter?? You love to just make shit up don't you?

And those illegals you are talking about are not coming here for jobs.
Huh

If I break in to your house and tell you baotccch to make me a sandwich will you shot me?

Damned right. But then, that constitutes a threat to my person. I am all for arresting illegals. But murdering them? No.

No I won’t, second amendment

Americans making a living, business owners.. and I don’t blame them! Congress needs to pass laws to protect Americans

If you can't make a living without cutting wages, breaking laws, and ignoring American workers, you don't need to be in business.

What? Are you claiming the 2 drunk girls investigated the mother & daughter?? You love to just make shit up don't you?
“What did you say” ? I believe that’s what the white women said

Good luck with that defense. It will be easy enough to show you armed yourself and went looking for illegals to kill. While your life was not in imminent danger.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees your right to bear arms. It does not give you the right to murder people.

Or do we open the doors of our prisons and release every person who murdered someone with a firearm?

If you can't make a living without cutting wages, breaking laws, and ignoring American workers, you don't need to be in business.
We live in a free country, I do t hate Americans trying to make a living,, but you can

And where do you get that info from?

No, the drunk girls crossed the street to attack the mother & daughter. That is not a citizens arrest.

Good luck with that defense. It will be easy enough to show you armed yourself and went looking for illegals to kill. While your life was not in imminent danger.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees your right to bear arms. It does not give you the right to murder people.

Or do we open the doors of our prisons and release every person who murdered someone with a firearm?
Of course my life is in danger! Have you seen most of the towns these people have moved to? High in crime, Americans are struggling, bad education. I can more than prove my life is in imminent danger

No, the drunk girls crossed the street to attack the mother & daughter. That is not a citizens arrest.
Because They thought they heard them say they are illegal aliens then investigate it

We live in a free country, I do t hate Americans trying to make a living,, but you can

So you hate illegals for causing lower wages, but are fine with the people who actually hire them and set the wages? lol That is utterly ignorant.

Because They thought they heard them say they are illegal aliens then investigate it

Yeah, keep making shit up. It suits you and lowers your (nonexistent) credibility.

Of course my life is in danger! Have you seen most of the towns these people have moved to? High in crime, Americans are struggling, bad education. I can more than prove my life is in imminent danger

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "imminent".

Forum List

Back